Command Line Conversion to MDS+MDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Line Conversion to MDS+MDF

Hi I'd like to beg for some CLI features to enable converting to MDS+MDF from file to file and from mount to file.

I know from mount to file seems like a odd request...but I just recently ran into an issue where conversion from file to file wasn't possible with some NEC TG-CD backups...but was possible once the images were mounted.

I'd really love to take full advantage of the new compressed MDS+MDF files offered by DTPA...which I really need to be able to script the conversion other wise there is no way in hell I'll ever get around to doing all the files.

Right now I'm trying to work around the lack of CLI for conversion through the use of AutoIt...but since DTPA uses a lot of custom controls this is proving very error prone...and frankly ugly.

So please take this request\suggestion to heart and save what few hairs I have left on my head...because the turtle wax is just a few more errors away.

Command line conversion will be added offically soon.
    In fact it was tested first internally exactly with commandline.

Comment

This is great news as I was wondering if I was going to run out of things to throw and break...hehe

Being able to do conversions via the command line will certainly hasten adoptation of DTPA by power users and admin's.

You've certainly brightened up my day with that news.

Comment

I've not been able to find the command line syntax to automate a conversion. Has this feature made it into the most recent build yet? And if so, what is the syntax to get this working?

Comment

I'm not aware of.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
          X