Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: deamon tools will not open

Default deamon tools will not open

i installed daemon tools lite 3.47 because the latest one does not work for my OS (Windows XP).

when i click on the desktop icon, nothing happens. if i press Alt+Tab+Del and go to processess, i can see daemon347.exe although nothing has opened.

maybe i am using this incorrectly but may someone please help me with with problem?

ty

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

And what doesn't work exactly with latest version not in Windows XP?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Default Common Problems and Solutions

Check the post entitled "Installed Daemon Tools, but the tray icon is missing/disappeared" in the Common Problems and Solutions forum.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

Hello Daemon tools team.

I have spent almost 2 hours tryin to get daemon tools working and i keep gettin referred back to that site. I have the problem where daemon tools does not appear on my system tray. I admit i am not very good at computers. and that URL site that keeps gettin linked is not helpin me at all, it is complicated/long and i dont know what i am lookin for. Please help me in this post by givin me a direct quick answer to it.

I am not sure whether i have 2 problems or one. because when i install daemon tools... and i double click on icon it says daemontools.exe is missin or something... i chek the daemon tools lite folder. and all there is .. is just daemontoolshlp.exe or something...

i am using windows vista 64 bit.

please help me i am gettin too stressed out. i've had the same ISO image for about 3 days now tryin to figure this out.

thanks