Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game review request

Hello.

Please add game titles in this thread you want to have a review of.

Please notice that they shouldn't be too old.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Ok, if you want suggestions, then might I suggest Culpa Innata. A recent adventure game (from Sept. 2007, iirc). Though adventure games do tend to take much longer to play through and review, so be forewarned. Personally speaking, I hadn't heard anything about this game until earlier this week, though I have been able to find a few reviews online about it.

Comment

so you'll write those reviews, bismax? What for? Are you getting paid to do so?

Comment

Don't expect me to answer that question But believe me: I'm studying chemistry, I ain't have no time to do that in the next time.
        Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
        Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
        Schreibt mir eine PN!
        If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

I was trying to look up comments on the game "Battlefield 3" which was just released last month. And I don't even see it listed in the Game Database!
          I hope I opened a brand new subject here. Fly at it people!

Comment

Are you getting paid to do so? :3

Comment

game review request

Ive seen the Coca-Cola Game Gear before, and I knew there was a game that went with it, but Ive never taken the time to look up gameplay. Great review

Comment

Working...
              X