Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Conflict with emulation software, Hellgate: London

Default Conflict with emulation software, Hellgate: London

Hello guys, i have DT 4.06 + YASU 1.4 and when i go and cloak DT with YASU, it says cannot find devices to cloak (on both securom and safedisc), and when i go and run the game, it says that it is in conflict with emulation software...

i have tried DT 4.08, unplugging my real IDE (now there is no real IDE drives in my comp), i have changed the drive spec in DT so that it is not the default manufacture and etc. I have made sure that the emulated drive is SCSI and not IDE, and I will be trying SPTD 1.53 and hope that it will allow YASU to work...

anyone has any suggestions?

Experienced User

Do you have Yasu in the same folder as Daemon Tools?

New User

And properties of the shortcut should have
    Start in: "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools"

yes i have YASU in the folder and the shortcut does start in where i install my daemon tools

also i have installed SPTD 1.53 with 4.06 and 1.4 YASU and it successfully cloaked the field, but even without the real IDE drive, game still gives me the annoying conflict with emulation error...

Experienced User

Do you have Blindwrite 6 installed? If so, you need to disable EZ-Play (using the EZ-Play manager).

Err i do not have blindwrite 6 installed at all so that is not a issue

Btw why is there a huge delay between my post and when it actually shows up on the forum? Are they all read and confirmed by admin or something?

Master

Non-customers with less than 20 posts are moderated.

hmm ok, but still i'm having diffculties running this thing with a full dvd image... It still says conflict with emulation software, so is the problem at DT and YASU, or should i remake an image?

New User

Maybe the latest patch have something to do with it. I can play the game H.L in DT4.06, YASU1.4 and SPTD1.53 without any patches done and single player mode. Thks.

This might...help things along a bit..

I now have the same problem with hellgate...

had hellgate working (still is) on my media center pc, have installed the same way with DT4.6 and yasu on my office pc but yasu brings up the emulation conflict message...

now the os is exactly the same (vista 32bit) and both pc's are configured the same...the ONLY difference is the os on the media center pc is running off an IDE drive and the pc in the office is running of sata2...could this be the problem?

not sure if this bit of information helps..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast