X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make copies of sims,burn and installs

hello,

this is my case.
    I used to make copies of my simulator years back to dedicate each with a scenario for practical reasons,i used the method the moderator used to give me which was always copying and pasting from the original install in the main file and so on.Unfortunately when a corruption happens while adding things everything goes to waste and you have to start all over again.This is what i want. to be able to add the add ons to my copy of the sim all onto a writable cd therefore having the whole sim and dedicated ad ons as a complete game and therefore cannot suffer corruption.I have copied the simulatoe default sim to a writable cd but i dont know how to add into the sim the add ons.
    I also want to be able to copy the default sim again onto my pc enabling me to dedicate more copies with their dedicated add ons and then proceed to do the same thing again as above ,this way i have entire sims for me to load and play with all its conveniences .I used daemon tools for the image copying for my first copy.I tried copying again my sim from another copied cd to my hard drive to work on another scenario but daemon tools doesnt respond.
    can you help

If the disc is copy protected, then what you are trying to do is not possible without breaking the copy protection on the disc. It would no longer be recognized as an original.

Comment

Working...
    X