Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you find "CloneCD's Hide CD-R" media function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you find "CloneCD's Hide CD-R" media function?

Operating System: WinXP
    Burning Software: Nero 6
    Anti-virus Software: NOD
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

I'm not part of support team or creator of this program but i read this forum alot and see same question pop up all time!

If problem occur, first try search on this forum, u be suprised how much info there is here about maybe your problem or similar that might have solution!

If not, post problem here with as much info as possible, more the better then send (if u got one releated to specific crash/problem) your minidump, file windows create with info about crash that occured (in Windows\Minidump folder) and send it to support@daemon-tools.cc with reference to your thread.

like myself i never hand any problem with daemon, so if problem occure don't spam here how bad this software is, be nice and u get help you need, usually there is driver or another program that using similar function that interfer with daemon, many problems have been solved by our wonderful team that making daemon, they really nice guys, so treat them that way also

and last thing, don't ever post any warez/crack/hack info here, no one intressed and besides not allowed either, keep it to yourself or another forum that allow it!
    On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

How do you find "CloneCD's Hide CD-R" media function?

Originally Posted by LAS3R View Post
    Q: I get this msg when trying to play from mounted image "CD/DVD emulation software har been detected. Please disable all CD/DVD emulation software and re-start the game"

A: 99% of time it's "CloneCD's Hide CD-R" media function that is causing it, just disable it!.

Ummmm how would u find "CloneCD's Hide CD-R" media function? plzzzz tell me =[

Comment

right click its icon in the sys tray.. voila.. its in the menu...
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
      X