Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: where is it ?

Experienced User

Frage where is it ?

is a new yasu release imminent ? dt is now usless for safedisc. i have several new release safedisc games that can not play from dt vd. ....unless i disconnect the drive physically. one of my current drives is a sata version so i can't do it from the bios. anyway with my next mb all my drives will have to be sata interface. ...and no doubt in months to come most people will only have sata drives and a little after that sata will be the norm interface for all dvd drives. safedisc is not going anywhere anytime soon.

and i know i have to write the following for some people: read carefully what i wrote. do not mention dt pro advanced.

I know that sYk0 still works on YASU. So I guess there will be a new release, soon.
    MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
    IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Experienced User

well theres no need for it currently is there, i thought the l8st dt got past all the blacklists...

I know that sYk0 still works on YASU. So I guess there will be a new release, soon.
    but given sYk0 was involved in a car accident (explained on Alcohol customer forums), I doubt it coming soon....

I don't know that post, but to avoid strange rumors:
    He was not seriously hurt. The reason he mentioned it was that the other driver did a hit-and-run. It's -- AFAIK -- nothing "more" than a financial loss (I know, this is bad, but the most important thing is that sYk0 is fine).
    MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
    IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Experienced User

well financial loss and bad shoulder i think.. haven't spoken to syk0 in a while - his inet connection is also 'on and off' ... hope he's ok tho... but i think everyone should wait and stop doing the 'i need a new yasu/blah blah' because (to me) it seems very unfair on syk0.. where people seem to give a shit more about the program than the developer... sad state of affairs

Taking donations to replace the auto?
    It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. -Ferris Bueller

Experienced User

well afaik he wasnt responsible for the crash but it was a hit n run, so could be tricky.. insurance wise... i just wish him well in recovery... and lets forget about yasu for the time being and send him our wishes instead?

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

good idea... where to send them? just here on the forum??

Syk0 I hope that the recovery goes well.
    Wish you good luck,

greetings chrashoverraid

Experienced User

well, we could make a 'get well soon syk0' thread for it, or we could pm him (could piss him off having tons of pm's with the same thing though)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast