Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: DAEMON TOOLS LITE and PRO. all versions. Problems with Panda Securities Software.

Darth Vader

It's hard to believe that Panda has no any ways to except some files/modules/driver from the locking/scaning.
    Any antiviruses I have used have "except" functionality because in some cases it is the only way to avoid incompatibility problems.
    Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

New User

Idee Temporary solution

Solution! At least a temporary one which worked for me:

Go to Panda's settings menu, then to the "protection against unknown threats" or something like that (my panda isn't in english and I can't change it without reinstalling) and turn off "TruPrevent" because it truly prevents DT from starting. If you don't want to compromise your security as much, you can also just switch off "action analysis" under TruPrevent "additional settings", which did the trick too.

I hope this helps, until Panda can resolve the issue. I'm using DT Lite 4.30.1 and Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2008 (7.01.00)(firewall component not installed due to conflicts with windows file sharing)
    ANYTHING that comes from Japan is GREAT. No exceptions.

New User

Default I had same troubles.....

I ve got tired to install and uninstall , reinstall, etc, windows vista sp1 64 bits; i had to migrate to Virtual Drive Pro Manager and had no problems at all......
    I am really so sorry to abandon Daemon Tools after many many years....... I hope ,one day, when it is fixed i receive a gift from the creators of it in my email: blwesle@mail.retina.ar
    Thx
    Dr Wesler

New User

I am Dr Wesler again after some years..... I tried to install daemon tools lite in my windows 8.1 pro but everytime i did so the laptop crashed..... and i had to reformat ......
    any solution NO RiSK????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12