Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: DAEMON TOOLS LITE and PRO. all versions. Problems with Panda Securities Software.

Ausrufezeichen DAEMON TOOLS LITE and PRO. all versions. Problems with Panda Securities Software.

The is a problem with initializing of Daemon tools on computer running Panda Security Software. Does Daemon Have A fix for this?

Does this software use a TPM module from your motherboard and can you provide a screenshot of the error message (or any other info you want to post)?
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

here is the screen shot. As far as I know the software does not utilize the TPM Mod.

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

It seems Panda blocked SPTD installer. Reinstall SPTD driver without Panda.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Ausrufezeichen

I was running DAEMON tools before, panda. and i did what u said to do but it didnt fix the issue. something about a kernel debugger running and i cant stop it but daemon says it must be stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor2992 View Post
    I was running DAEMON tools before, panda. and i did what u said to do but it didnt fix the issue. something about a kernel debugger running and i cant stop it but daemon says it must be stopped.
    You can install SPTD using safe mode, make sure all antivirus and all anti-spyware, and firewall software is OFF.
    the modern world:
    net helpmsg 4006

The SPTD installer went through fine. still the same problem same error code. It appears to be caused after the install is complete and then it comes time to restart, and Panda starts and then Daemon but Daemon Fails and errors with Kernel Debugger must be disabled but there is no way to do this...

As you surely see, english is not my native language, so it
    might be that I didnt got you:

I was running DAEMON tools before, panda
    Thats why I request here. Do you mean DT worked before
    you installed panda? Or do you mean that new version of
    panda and/or DT worked before? I assume that you mean
    that you runned DT before, than you installed panda and
    than it stopped working? Why you are sure that panda cause
    this problem?

Yes the Dtools worked before panda. now it gives the error. as shown in the screen shot. and Dtools is the only emulator that i trust so you can see why i am in such a bind.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
    Why you are sure that panda cause this problem?
    ..because I'm having the same problem..
    Could anyone help?

The only way now to emulate anything is to turn panda off, turn daemon on, mount, turn panda back on and it works. But it's a bit inconvinient..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast