cannot access virtual drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot access virtual drive

I have recently installed Daemon tools lite on my computer that is running Vista 32 bit Home edition. Every time I mount an image, daemon tools will run, and then the image will appear, but I cannot access the drive, and in Daemon tools will not display the name of the mounted image. The drive just says it has "Unknown". When I try accessing the image through explorer, I get an error message saying H:/ is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

Before it is suggested, I am one hundred percent sure the images I am using are not corrupted.

Which DT version have you installed?
    Already tried to deactivate all virtual drives and readding them then?
    Also tried to recreate the images?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I have the latest version from the site, and I have tried recreating both the images and the drives with no results.

Comment

By the way the forums are moderated for users under 20 posts, you only need to submit each post once.
        the modern world:
        net helpmsg 4006

Comment

I am using version 4.12.3 of Daemon tools lite.

Comment

I uploaded a test image file for you. After mounting and maybe even changing to a new drive letter besides H, see if you can browse it with explorer. If explorer doesn't work, try to see if isobuster can view the emulated drive.
            the modern world:
            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
            X