Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes - unable to authenticate media

Hi,

I cannot get Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts working. Protection is SecuROM (v7.33.0014).

Tried with DT Pro 4.10.0218 as well as DT Lite and YASU 1.4.7080.

Image was created with DT Pro and Plugin "Securom NEW".
    Also tried it with a "Poseden fixed image" but also no success..

I'm also having trouble with company of heroes opposing fronts
    i have it patched to the latest version and everytime i boot it, i get the message "Original disc could not be found or authenticated."
    i am using yasu 1.4:7080 and have tried with several versions of daemontools lite (from 4.11 to 4.123) and as i can't find a version of 4.1 i can't apply nemrods fix
    does anyone have any miracle fix?

Comment

Originally Posted by dyslexia View Post
      I'm also having trouble with company of heroes opposing fronts
      i have it patched to the latest version and everytime i boot it, i get the message "Original disc could not be found or authenticated."
      i am using yasu 1.4:7080 and have tried with several versions of daemontools lite (from 4.11 to 4.123) and as i can't find a version of 4.1 i can't apply nemrods fix
      does anyone have any miracle fix?
      how did you create your image?

Comment

using alchohol 120%, selected secuROM etc
        i now have it working using daemontools version 4.11.1 and yasu 1.4.7080, if yasu is not enabled it will not boot at all.
        I also made a mini ISO however that consistantly fails, so im using the full 7gb iso.

I'm still having trouble getting it to work in xp (error messege is "unable to authenticate media"), if anyone has any soloution i would appreciate it.

Comment

dyslexia maybe you could post a picture of the curve or upload your MDS file somewhere.
          the modern world:
          net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
          X