Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Track length calculated wrong

  1. #1

    Default Track length calculated wrong

    Hello, i just tried to create an Audio CD from some MP3s and noticed that the Tracks shown up with the wrong Lenghts, therefor didnt all fit on one CD according to Astroburn 1.0.8

    For Example, a Song is 4:44 long and shows up as 7:43 in Astroburn.

    Since i only had this Problem with this Specific MP3`s, heres some Info about it:

    Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
    Channels: 2
    Bitrate: 209 kbps
    Codec: MP3
    Codec Profile: MP3 VBR V2
    Encoding: lossy
    Tool: LAME3.90

    Cheers,

    Zoriel
    When life gives you lemons squeeze them in people's eyes and run!

  2. #2
    Experienced User
    SUPPORT4's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.05.2007
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Hello Zoriel. Please, contact astroburn support team and specify this topic's link in your message.
    DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
    DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
    http://daemonpro-help.com

  3. #3
    Experienced User

    Join Date
    07.08.2005
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Bitrate: 209 kbps ,duh? What kind of bitrate is that could
    the size problem have something to do with that?
    Last edited by Sabrehawk : 05.08.2008 at 22:16
    Guys vote for the threads you read to give
    the rating system a place to live ^^

  4. #4

    Default

    I actually talked with the Support as suggested and send them one of those MP3s.
    From my observation, it seemed that Astroburn didnt like the Tagging.

    Because once i changed anything in the Tags using Foobar, it worked flawless.

    Since i didnt personally tag those MP3`s, i couldnt tell what was originally used.

    But they said they will investigate it now
    When life gives you lemons squeeze them in people's eyes and run!

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •