Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark of Chaos: Battle March Safedisc 4.85

Mark of Chaos: Battle March Safedisc 4.85

I downloaded DT Pro Advanced Trial and I cannot get the above game's image to work... I used DT to make the image and loaded it into the vIDE and installed it. I tried reading at
    1x and 16x speeds. Does not work at all? Please please advise me on how to do this or How I can bypass the Safedisc protection!

Any help is appreciated!

BTW
    I also have tried the image that I made with Alcohol 120 and YASU running in the background.

What does not work at all?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

When I load the image, and click the icon to start the game it requests that I "insert correct DVD disk." Any thoughts?

Comment

Have you installed any other emulation tools or other burning applications and if yes, what are they called?

Also which OS are you running and which chipset does your mainboard use?
        Peace Through Power

Comment

I have Alcohol 120 and Yasu installed.

My OS is XP Pro SP 3.

My chipset is Nvidia Nforce4.

Comment

Ensure you are using latest Alcohol version, so we can ensure that isn't blacklisted (due to old version).

Have you tried to change virtual ide drive parameters to something like your physical drive?
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I changed the vIDE's parameters to match my physical drive's but it does not seem to make a difference... I still receive the "please insert correct DVD and restart?"

Comment

Also, you do have activated NTFS compression? If yes, please deactivate and try again.

Is the image compressed or not? If yes, try without compression.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

None of my images are compressed.

Comment

And NTFS compression?

BTW where are your images are exactly stored (e. g. on an IDE HDD, SATA HDD, network drive, RAID...)?
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

No compression of any kind.

My images are stored on a external usb hd.

Comment

Copy the image to local hdd and try again.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

that safedisc message is because you have both real drive and vd. i'd bet that if you physically disconnected all your real drives, rebooted and tried again it will work.

Comment

I tried putting it on a local hdd, but still the same thing "please insert the correct DVD-Rom."

Comment

Unhooking my physical drives did fix the problem, but is there anyway to get around it without unhooking the drives?

Comment

Working...
                              X