Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombraider Underworld

Hello,
    i tray, to take the german version of "Tombraider Underworld" in business. My English is not the best, i hope, you understand me. Hope also, that this is the right place for my question.
    I have on my PC WindowsXP SP3, then the "Daemon Tools lite" (4.30.1) installs, so that an Iso-Image generates (as .iso), than the installation of Underworld goes good, then switchen on in DT "Securom", but there is the mistake-news:
    "Conflict with emulation-software discovered!.
    In former threads over "Tombraider Legend", i had found similar problems, but i didn't understand their solution. The answers were full abbreviations, that i didn't know.
    Maybe, somebody declares it beginners in this aerea and with emulation-software. As far as i had understood that, one must still install another software, that must now hide the virtual DVD-Rom again.
    Greetings, dämon

Recreate your image with New SecuROM profile and also use latest YASU.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

ISO is an inappropriate image file format for protected media, re-create the image form your original media in appropriate image format (e.g. mds/mdf).
      And btw - for our German users, we have a German forum :
      GERMAN SECTION - THE DAEMONS HOME
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

@ Blazkowicz
        Thats again, i don't understand, what to do, What the hell is "Yasu"?

@Copytrooper
        If i understand this right, i can forgotten the last installation and had to do a new image maybe as .mds or .mdf - File. O.k., i kill the winsystem and start at beginning.

But thank you two for answering, you are very helpfull, but i'm a beginner with daemon-tools.

It is allowed, to change in the german-section or it is better, to stay here, if i habe further a question?
        Greetings, dämon

Comment

Regarding image creation: Check DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Creating a disc image

YASU is a tool to avoid blacklisting.

BTW it is called DAEMON Tools and not daemon-tools

Well, if you have any other question not related to this topic, you can create a thread in our German Section.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
          X