help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

I downloaded daemon tools and cannot figure out for the life of me how to open this .uif file. when i click on the daemon tools icon in the bottom right corner and "mount the drive" (at least i think thats what i'm doing) then i click on the .uif file. the drive now chows up under my computer, but nothing appears to be on the disk. so i clicked on the icon again and clicked on the file, and again it asks me to select a file to open. so i clicked on the .uif file again (this is getting repetitive) and now under my computer is appears to be on the virtual disk however i get an error message windows cannot open the disk, the file might be corrupt blah blah blah.

I know i am doing something wrong and i have read through a lot of the threads on this site and also through the daemon tools help. any help provided would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

UIF Images aren't supported - use the program you used to create that image.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

UIF File Extension - Open .UIF files

Sr for my english

magiciso
      the image cannot be open by dt,that's the same problem like poweriso images called "daa" image
      magiciso MagicISO - Convert BIN to ISO, Create, Edit, Burn, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter/extractor/editor
      You must convert the image to iso then it works on dt nero and other Emulators.
      Hopefully i can help with this.
      Derb wie eisregen
      hart wie bolt thrower
      und stur wie ein mönch

Comment

Any2ISO does the trick

Have found this free utility which can convert .uif (image files) to .iso

which then of course can be opened using DaemonTools.

it seems to be quite fast as well.

Code:
        http://www.technixupdate.com/convert-bin-img-dmg-uif-nrg-daa-mdf-to-iso-anytoiso-converter-2/

Comment

Working...
        X