Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DTPro agent problem

Hi,
    I have a small problem with DTPro agent. I have to check it again and again after each reboot. It started only once after reboot but the autostart option that i turned off was still on.
    Any idea how to solve this problem?
    Thanks in advance

It starts once for automount and closes itself then.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

It never start after a reboot have to do it manually

Comment

Originally Posted by Diskers View Post
        It never start after a reboot have to do it manually
        have you installed tuneup2009?
        in one of the last versions from alcohol was an issue with this. i have to uncheck the autostart with TU09 to deakivate it. when i do this with alcohol was not effect

Comment

Nope i don't use such software as tuneup or other registery booster. I don't trust in their effectiveness. Maybe it's not a really annoying problem but it much more easier to use the agent to mount or unmount from the taskbar than lauching each time daemon tools.

Comment

Which OS and which DT Pro version are you running?
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I'm on Windows XP SP3 with daemon tools advanced 4.30.0303

Comment

Does DTProAgent.exe show up checked in msconfig (Start -> Run -> msconfig -> StartUp)?
                Last edited by Blazkowicz; 13.12.2008, 18:04.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Yes it's checked

Comment

Does DTProAgent.exe shows up in Task Manager when you start your computer?

Please checkout the following thread:
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

So, i've made a reboot and there's no DTProagent.exe in the task manager. i took a look again and the DTProagent is checked on startup. I have no problems with any other icons on the taskbar.

Comment

Autostart and Automount are activated?
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

When i'm rebooting the image files are mounted and autostarting but there's no DTagent (as i said before i picked the autostart off with no effect as well i checked the DT agent)....so it's quiet annoying at each reboot the mounted images are autostarting...and there's no DT agent on the taskbar

Comment

So DTProAgent doesn't stay there, an issue many users and I can't reproduce
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

So i as you said or as i understand i'm not the only one with this problem. It's not a huge annoying problem but when your're used to do something in few mouse clicks it could be disturbing. Anyway i hope it will be soon solved
                              And thanks anyway for your help

Comment

Working...
                              X