This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I have DT Pro Advanced Edition 4.41.0315.0262 installed and getting the "pro drive error -1" message when I try to add a virtual IDE drive. I dont get it when I try to add a DT virtual drive. I tried the driver signature enforcement solution and re-installing solution but they didnt work. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Download the latest SPTD driver from DuplexSecure - Downloads.
      Run SPTD setup and click "Update", then reboot your system.
      After reboot run SPTD setup again to check if the driver is successfully installed (you will see text like "same sptd version was detected").
      Then start DTPro and check the problem.

Comment

Tried it. Didnt work. Getting the same problem. :\

Comment

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution: Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Isnt that for physical optical drives though?

By the way I noticed in my device manager that under storage controllers, "AV8JE3YQ IDE controller" is marked with an exclamation mark with the devices status as "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

Is that related to this problem? I googled the controller and it came up with no results :\

Comment

Originally Posted by isaac12345 View Post
              Isnt that for physical optical drives though?
              It's for virtual ones as well - or more precisely Windows handles both types the same way.
              For example have a look here: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/sto...ook-sys-29162/
              Most likely also a filter conflict on your system.
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Which option do I select at the question "Are you trying to play or burn a disc"? "Play" or "Burn"?

I clicked on - "Detect problems and apply the fixes for me", then "BD-Rom Drive(h" to get there.

Comment

The "Play" option.

Comment

Thanks!

I selected the play option.

Then I selected the Insert a supported disc option after mounting the .mdx file that I need to use. Then it did its thing and took me to a window that says troubleshooting is complete. But the message on the window says that - "we detected some problems with your system and were able to successfully apply the fixes. However our verification shows that the problem sitll exists". I tried adding the virtual IDE drive and it didnt work so the message was correct.
                    I have attached the result report to this message for your consideration.

Cheers!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Please uninstall DT Pro & SPTD (the latter with the standalone installer from Duplex Secure).

Then remove possibly existing filter drivers with ImgBurn as described here:
                      No virtual drive in My Computer | DAEMON Pro Help

Reboot and install latest DT Pro Version 5.0.0316.

P.S.: if you don't want to use any Mountspace feature disable/uncheck both options in Preferences/Media info
                      Last edited by Terramex; 29.02.2012, 15:30.

Comment

Whats OS and exact DAEMON Tools version
                        Thanks , ??

Comment

Working...
                        X