No announcement yet.

Questions about Alcohol 120, plz help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Alcohol 120, plz help?

Okay, I use Trial version of Alcohol 120% to make a disk image of Diablo 2 and use Daemon Tools to mount the image so I can play with no disk obviously.

1) Can Daemon Tools make images as well as mount them? So I don't need Alcohol 120%.

2) I want to make a copy of my Diablo 2 disks, and I tried just copy and pasting into a folder then burn it to a disk, it didn't work so well... When I do use Alcohol 120% to make my disk image, is that the disk itself just in file form on my computer now? --- If so, how do I burn it to a disk, just slide it from my folder or do I use Alcohol 120% to get it to a new disk?

All feedback is very much appreciated and I hope to have some help on my issue. Thanks.

1) DAEMON Tools Pro yes
    2) You need to select New SecuROM profile in Disc Imaging Window.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

1) Where might I find Daemon Tools Pro? I checked Downloads but all I saw was Daemon Tools Lite...

2) What do you mean by "New SecuROM profile in Disc Imaging Window" ? (sorry im not that good with directions...)

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        1) DAEMON Tools Pro yes
        2) You need to select New SecuROM profile in Disc Imaging Window.
        Okay, on Alcohol, I used Image Making Wizard, made my Diablo 2 Play Disk, Install Disk, Cinematics, and Expansion images, all in .mds form.

Now would I use Image Burning Wizard and burn it to a blank CD-R/CD-RW disk, so that I may use the CD-R/CD-RW copies instead of the original Diablo 2 disks?

I'm trying to keep the originals in good condition in case i need them again.

Comment

Why do you want to use a different program for each step ?
          Always use the program you use to create image files to burn them (use the same profile)!

Don't forget to test your images files before burning (with a virtual drive)

Comment

1) Where might I find Daemon Tools Pro? I checked Downloads but all I saw was Daemon Tools Lite...

2) What do you mean by "New SecuROM profile in Disc Imaging Window" ? (sorry im not that good with directions...)

Comment

Home :: Disc-Soft.com
              DAEMON Tools Professional Help: Creating a disc image
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X