This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Image tutorial for Securom 7

Hi boys..... i have buy ( an original for 9€ ) this games some month ago but i have unistalled from my computer for one reason:
    I can't play this game on my pc without installing the latest patch 1.1......... ok, my game's it's original but it's stoled to take the original disc in the tray of my DVD.

With the original cd i can make a mini-image for play this games without the disc in the tray ??
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 07.01.2009, 07:39.

- Create a image with DAEMON Tools Pro using the New SecuROM profile
    - Check whether your full image is working
    - Open Image converter of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced (File -> Convert image...)
    - Choose source + destination, tick Compress image data and Clear sectors, and enter 17 as Start sector -> Start

If that title uses additional ISO checks the resulting Mini Image won't work.

Some other methods described e.g. here
    Last edited by Terramex; 07.01.2009, 16:32.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

i can't use the lite version ???

I think the lite version haven't this function for make the mini image......

Comment

Originally Posted by DjDiabolik View Post
        i can't use the lite version ???
        No, with the lite version you can only make a simple ISO image without the required DPM (=Data Position Measurement).

P.S.: just in case you don't know: there is also a trial version DT Pro Advanced
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

does it also work for OFR?
          Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 1.0+1.1 SecuROM 7.40.0009 Russian/Polish/English/French/German/Italian/Spanish

Comment

@hugeimg
            Trying -> Knowing

If your full image doesn't work (e.g. due to blacklisting) a mini of course won't work as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
              @hugeimg
              Trying -> Knowing

If your full image doesn't work (e.g. due to blacklisting) a mini of course won't work as well.
              I tried to load my game with the full image in latest DT lite on Win7, but no luck.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
                - Create a image with DAEMON Tools Pro using the New SecuROM profile
                - Check whether your full image is working
                - Open Image converter of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced (File -> Convert image...)
                - Choose source + destination, tick Compress image data and Clear sectors, and enter 17 as Start sector -> Start

If that title uses additional ISO checks the resulting Mini Image won't work.

Some other methods described e.g. here
                Thanks man, I was able to make a mini image of both my GTA IV Disc 1 and GTA EFLC Disc 1 and can now play them both without having to insert the discs everytime!

I had to use YASU though to bypass SecuROM. I simply renamed the DTShl32.dll to DTPro.dll for it to work with v4.36.030.

Comment

Working...
                X