• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.3.29.0:
    - Code update for vUSB driver
    - Device attach problem fixed
    - ProtectDisc partially support
    - StarForce protection support (newest DT is required)
    - Registry jumps in drive properties are added
    - Virtual device properties are extended

Download link is in first post.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      3.3.29.0:
      - Code update for vUSB driver
      - Device attach problem fixed
      - ProtectDisc partially support
      - StarForce protection support (newest DT is required)
      - Registry jumps in drive properties are added
      - Virtual device properties are extended

Download link is in first post.
      I got redirect to "www.disk-tools.com/download/daemon+abpro+dtpro+sptd+hashcalc"

Any idea ?

Comment

• I have a problem with all this and nothing seems to work for me. I have the newest DTE which is compatible with win7 and I am using DT Pro Advanced 4.10.0218 . Now I wanna play Star Wars Force Unleashed Sith Edition and I installed it and everything. cloaking the vIDE is my problem, when i start DTE I can see the drive but I can't cloak it because the SecuROM is unable to be cloaked. No Emulation is ON or whatsoever. How do I make the SecuROM cloakable?

Comment

• Try to use the latest DT Pro version.

Comment

• I have Pro , IDE only, 4 36 03 09 , with SPTD 1.69 , windows7 x64

DTE windows shows my only VIDE drive and nothing else which is correct since i dont have any optical drive connected.

I only use AVIRA and Windows Firewall nothing else.
            The System is fresh installed with all updates and drivers.

DTE shows for VIDE (DT vendor icon) drive that NO CLOAKING IS REQUIRED and the check boxes are GREEN.

it will not stealth my drive from securom,

conflict with emulation software deteced.

doh!?!
            Guys vote for the threads you read to give
            the rating system a place to live ^^

Comment

• That is normal. You have to use Load Driver feature.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

• I did that and it loaded the driver but after that accessing image on virtual drive slows down to a crawl !??!

or to be more specific..severe lag in using DT features such as loading the GUI, mounting image, opening folders
                on the image etc.

unloaded the driver and access is rocket fast again...Oo

update: accessing files on SATA 2 drive on which the mounted image is located using explorer becomes all sluggish...
                file operations stall (copy file etc) ..WTF !!! currently copying a 23 mb file within same partition with a speed of 185 kb/s ...yes KB !!!

This is SPOOKY !!!
                Last edited by Sabrehawk; 18.10.2010, 14:55.

Comment

• You also assigned vUSB to vDrive?
                  Also which DTE version?
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

• DTE Version from first post in the thread downloaded yesterday.

No i ddint attach...didnt know how to ..but i found it now...
                    (still its scary what happens to my IDE operations when using this and im talking about all operations on that SATA II drive while i have the image mounted and use DTE)

I attached the virtual drive to a unused virtual USB port and got a new Drive now plus the DT drive. I mount the image in the DT Drive
                    and can access it via the other drive (virtual usb) but its FREAKING SLOW . Takes about 2 minutes to load the folder structure of the image.

going to reboot..scares the shit out of me ( i just have been thru a 600 GB data loss so im a bit nervous ^^^)

ejected the virtual USB device using the windows USB safe remove Dialog, tried to unload the usb driver from insde DTE , unloading driver now
                    STALLS and makes no progress. Closed DTE started it up again. Driver seems not to be present any longer. (Hopefully this stuff really leaves NO
                    traces in my registry) I have a ASUS striker extreme, Nforce 680 I chipset (MS hotfix for nforce ehci usb 2.0 problems is present on this system)

After all these operations shutdown of windows did stall ..had to switch pc off to restart.
                    Last edited by Sabrehawk; 18.10.2010, 15:18.

Comment

• scandisk on F; after reboot gladly no errors found. System is back to lightning speeds...will take step back from using this software. Too bad,
                      but it makes me feel uncomfortable with all these weird side effects.

i hate 20 minutes edit limits ...makes life complicated on a forum which may require to edit often such as in support questions.

just in case it may be of interest:

ASUS STRIKER EXTREME (uptodate bios)
                      SSD OZC Revodrive PCI-E 120gb boot drive
                      WD 1 TB EADS 00L5B1 Sata II HD
                      4 GB Corsair Ram
                      ATI 4870 1gb GPU
                      Wolfdale 3.0 ghz core2duo
                      Creative X-FI music PCI

NOT OVERCLOCKED IN ANY WAY.
                      Last edited by Sabrehawk; 18.10.2010, 15:30.

Comment

• 4.40.0312.0214 is not working DAEMON Tools extensions v3.3.29.0

Comment

• Should be fixed in next DT Pro version. Currently DTE is not really needed due to attaching feature of DT Pro.
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

• when about to wait for new DT Pro version?

Comment

• There is no ETA yet, as usual.
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

• whre can I download the latest version? link seems dead

Comment

Working...
                                X