Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u help me? my DTE doesn't work.. I did everything right, but DTE doesn't work anyway..

Comment

• @artozas
      If you would like to provide more information (check this thread for information) and what is exactly not working?
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

• Can I find somewhere an older version as this one doesn't support win2k? Thanks.

Comment

• If current one isn't working, then older version are also not working.
          Peace Through Power

Comment

• Hi i am having a problem with this, i am trying to run Fallout 3 but i keep getting problems with the SecuROM.

The image here is my best effort to try and help as i dnt rly know alot about images and mounting etc...

I will be happy to provide more information on request as i want to get past this problem!

Note: OS is Vista 32 bit Home.
            Ive restarted, the image file was done with a SecuROm profile at max speed i believe. The DTE is in the same program files location as Daemon Tools.

Many thanks

Comment

• hello i have a problem with the extension tool
              Anyway I downloaded exact same version you said and the DTE you posted in 1st thread.Than i created IDE drive and changed parameters the problem is the virtual disk is not showing in DTE!

any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally Posted by mazzaman View Post
                Hi i am having a problem with this, i am trying to run Fallout 3 but i keep getting problems with the SecuROM.
                Stop using outdated DT Pro version, install latest version and then it is working.

@WooKisH
                Disable other virtual drives, especially from Ultra/Power/MagicISO.
                Also how many drives you have (with virtual drives)?
                Peace Through Power

Comment

• Trouble with daemon tools extension v.2.2.10.0

Hello, sorry for my bad english.

I have daemon tools advanced version shareware 4.30.0305.0077.
                  I have the quadcore with 4gb with windows vista with SP1 and internet explorer 8.

I have installed the daemon tools extension (dte.exe file) v.2.2.10.0 in the root directory of daemon tools.

When I click on the dte.exe files, to appear a screen, but after few seconds this screen crashed (DT not crashed).
                  What is the problem?

Thank you for the next answer!

Giulio

Comment

• @orsa99
                    DTE is not a tool from DT, therefore i moved your post here.

The crash can be related to either a virtual drive by Ultra/Magic/PowerISO or too much virtual/physical drives (more than 13).
                    Therefore deactivate virtual drive by mentioned programes or lower virtual/physical drives amount in DT Pro.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                      The crash can be related to either a virtual drive by Ultra/Magic/PowerISO or too much virtual/physical drives (more than 13).
                      Therefore deactivate virtual drive by mentioned programes or lower virtual/physical drives amount in DT Pro.
                      Or just use Y.A.S.U
                      Mail:
                      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Or you could just use Y.A.S.U 1.6.9040
                        Mail:
                        curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

@orsa99
                          DTE is not a tool from DT, therefore i moved your post here.

Blazkowicz, i have solved! I have disinstalled Ultraiso and it's all ok!

I have one more question. The advanced shareware version has all the functions of the commercial advanced version?

thanks, Giulio.

Comment

• All functions yes, but you only can use it for 20 days.
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

All functions yes, but you only can use it for 20 days.

Ok, thanks for all!

Giulio

Comment

• Window 7 7100 64x ulti.
                                No mem errors or HD errors.

No other drive emulation software.

I only have one Daemon tools drive open.

When I run DTE (the newest version) nothing happens.

It comes up in task manager for about 2 seconds then disappers.

I've read through the thread and have done everything that was said in this thread, still no luck even getting the GUI to come up.

Comment

Working...
                                X