Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've retry it but the problem persist ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      @SLAYER991
      They must not be runned (other iso programmes), they only have to be installed with a virtual drive.
      I don't have any other ISO programs installed or running.

Comment

• Will test with Norton Endpoint 11 now, stay tuned.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

• DTpro 4.xxx Advanced / DTE Problem

I have my old version from DaemonTools updated to the latest version 4.xxx.
          Before i had the Safedisc-Emulation activated.

And now, at the window from DaemonTools is a small icon "Safedisc". I cant get click it.

When i use now the DTE (latest version) it isnt possible to use it.

Is there an solution ?

I from Germany, sorry for my English.

Comment

• You can disable emulations in Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced.

Which error is DTE showing or how do you see it isn't possible to use it?

German:
            Emulationen lassen sich unter Werkzeuge -> Einstellungen -> Erweitert aendern

Welchen Fehler erhaelst du von DTE oder wie siehst du, dass es nicht verwendbar ist?

Bitte in Englisch antworten.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

• DTE dont show a Error. The Imagefile from my own Original-Cd dont start. I have found the menu, thanks.

Is DTE compatible with the advanced settings or may be there are conflicts ?

Comment

• So GUI is starting up and you can cloak?

DTE is normally compatible, haven't checked myself.
                And btw which game?

German:
                Oberflaeche von DTE startet und du kannst cloaken?
                DTE ist normalerweise kompatibel, hab es aber selber nicht getestet.
                Ausserdem welches Spiel?
                Peace Through Power

Comment

• I have it tested now. The image started.

Safedisc in DTpro is deactivated an cloaking activated.

I asked, is the advanced safedisc setting in DTpro compatible with the cloaking from DTE ?

Isnt a game, is an automotive-programm. Than i dont put the CD in Computer. I use an image.

Comment

• Also starting when SafeDisc emulation is active?
                    Anyway emulation options should be only active when running burned media.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

Also starting when SafeDisc emulation is active?
                      I think, no. Its now Vista. Tomorrow i must test it on WinXP.

Comment

• @SLAYER991
                        That norton product is not the cause, just installed in vmware.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

@SLAYER991
                          I didn't think it was since I disabled it while running. No errors in the event logs. Any other ideas?

Comment

@SLAYER991
                            Still isn't loading at all. Is there a debug mode?

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                            @SLAYER991
                            Nevermind...it's working with the lastest version of Yasu.
                            Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.04.2009, 11:29.

Comment

• @SLAYER991
                              How many optical drives do you have installed and how many of them are virtual drives? Try to set only one from DT Pro.
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

You can disable emulations in Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced.

Which error is DTE showing or how do you see it isn't possible to use it?

German:
                                Emulationen lassen sich unter Werkzeuge -> Einstellungen -> Erweitert aendern

Welchen Fehler erhaelst du von DTE oder wie siehst du, dass es nicht verwendbar ist?

Bitte in Englisch antworten.
                                This was my problem exactly after I disabled all virtual drives.
                                Still had SecuROM and Hide CD/R enabled, after I unchecked, rebooted and DTE recognizes my vIDE and "Wanted" runs like charm, ...if I only knew how to shoot it would be better
                                I bought the game for my grandson, he doesn't like real life simulators

Re-reading the thread is good, tis like one of the old games where you find treasures along the way.

Thanks to the development team.

Comment

Working...
                                X