YASU update soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU update soon?

Is YASU being worked on to cover Safedisc 4.90 and Securom 7.39 still seeing as DTE has been released?

tia

Soon is relative
    I only know sYk0 is working on SD 4.90. Which game has SecuROM 7.39 and requires a disk?
    Also i guess SecuROM 7.39 is working with YASU (i don't have a game with 7.39 yet) in DT Pro Advanced using vIDE.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

thanks Blaz
      I must admit that I was assuming with respect to Securom. I read in another thread that FEAR 2 demo has it.
      Seeing as it's about 1.8gb download I haven't had a chance to verify this yet! Don't understand why a demo would have any protection anyway...
      Last edited by professorx; 06.02.2009, 00:32.

Comment

To protect against crackers to use just the demo exe
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

its because in the past crackers have used the demo exe on the full game as a 'crack' and/or that they can use the demo exe if its unprotected to crack the protected one because some of the code is most likely the same... so it can be used to rebuild stuff..
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Necrovision, Men of War and Cryostasis use securom 7.39 i believe. I can't make them lauch without DVD.

Comment

A new version of Y.A.S.U will be released very soon (soon as in any day now), just sorting out some minor things, bugfixing, ect.

And yes the new version does support SR 7.39 & SafeDisc 4.90.000 & 4.90.010.

Hopefully the new version of Y.A.S.U will satisfy users until Omen is released (no ETA on the release date of Omen).
              Mail:
              curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

I still believe that blacklists should be fixed in DT, without the need for third party anti-blacklist tools.

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Soon is relative
                  I only know sYk0 is working on SD 4.90. Which game has SecuROM 7.39 and requires a disk?
                  Also i guess SecuROM 7.39 is working with YASU (i don't have a game with 7.39 yet) in DT Pro Advanced using vIDE.

DiRT2 use latest version.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                    I still believe that blacklists should be fixed in DT, without the need for third party anti-blacklist tools.
                    This could make the software illegal, then. & btw., I believe - that - this isn't the point / purpose of DAEMON Tools, anyway. If you can just imagine the scope of use, of DT, across classrooms, schools, libraries, etc. - then - you get the point (right ?..).
                    Last edited by nimd4; 24.03.2010, 03:06. Reason: P.S. & I don't mean you, so pls don't take it personally. :-D

Comment

true, however i doubt very heavily that classrooms, libraries, etc are playing games (which seems to be what most people use daemon tools for)... but yep its a tricky predicament
                      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by sYk0 View Post
                        A new version of Y.A.S.U will be released very soon (soon as in any day now), just sorting out some minor things, bugfixing, ect.

And yes the new version does support SR 7.39 & SafeDisc 4.90.000 & 4.90.010.

Hopefully the new version of Y.A.S.U will satisfy users until Omen is released (no ETA on the release date of Omen).

an update ^_^ I so happy ;_;...
                        did u get a chance to read my error report I submitted to the forums here on a bug in YASU?
                        YASU(v1.6.9040)_isn't properly detecting VirtualDrives when Phy.CD/DvD's are disabled/

Comment

Sorry Melchior, but... :

I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                          X