• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon won't load after installing.

Operating System: Vista SP1
    Burning Software: Nero 7 Ultra Edition
    Anti-virus Software: Norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: daemon4303-lite

I've installed and uninstalled it a few times now, but it won't start after installing it. I've also tried the advanced trial versions, but they won't even install (the program seems to be unable to download certain extracts, probably due to my network blocking certain things).

I rebooted, installed, uninstalled, the basics I guess. I've checked to see if someone has the same problem, but have found no solution (though I must admit that I haven't checked al 71 pages).

If someone could help me, I'd be grateful.

Sincerest regards.

Hello

Temporary deactivate your security software (Such software can prevent correct installation of some core components) and try to install DAEMON Tools. Is the problem still reproducible?
    DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
    DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
    http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

I uninstalled Daemon tools, turned autoprotect and my personal firewall off and reinstalled Daemon. Still the same problem though. The first time I want to launch it I get a little screen which says "please wait". That dissappears and then nothing.

Comment

If you are talking about DAEMON Tools Lite (the thingy with please wait), then look at right bottom corner (tray area), there should be a new icon.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Well, I'm the better idiot in your quote. I feel rather stupid now.

I thank you for your help. You have made a computer-n00b very happy.

Sincerest thanks

Comment

Working...
          X