Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch the game in usual manner?

Hi Everyone... this stuff is about to drive me utterly crazy

I have downloaded DTPro, YASU both today, have mounted the game disc image to a virtual drive (tried SCSI AND IDE) and pc is STILL asking me for the original game disc. I have combed the forums trying to figure it out, and presume I must be missing something.

Once I have mounted it, the "autorun.exe" thingy comes up, the same as it would if I had put in the actual disc.

Am I supposed to actually open the file folder on the virtual disc and launch the game from there? I looked but I don't know which file to use

I have spent hours and hours trying to figure this out, and I am about to give up. Is it supposed to be this hard?? LOL Thanks alot.

Which game?
    Which protection?
    How have you created your image?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

the game is Sims 2 Apartment Life.

Don't know what protection is on it, maybe someone else does? or how do I find it. I saw how to do it in the forum yesterday, but, of course, I can't find the thread now.

I followed all the instructions from this site on how to make a disc image, and mounted it and got to the point where the "autorun.exe" thingy came up, but when I try to launch the game it still asks for the original disc.

Comment

Game has SecuROM 7, therefore you have to select New SecuROM profile in DT Pro.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Well, Jeepers Creepers, it WORKED a thousand thankyous to you guys for your help I was on the verge of giving up.

now, just gotta figure out iso files........................

Cheers.

Comment

dont use iso iso is useless for protection...
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
            X