DaemonScript Download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaemonScript Download?

The download link for DaemonScript takes me to a page for downloading DAEMON Tools Lite, DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Evaluation, DAEMON Tools Pro Standard Evaluation, and DAEMON Tools toolbar.

I also have the same problem when I try to download "awxDTools for V4 - 64bit-version".

I'm trying to download from this page.

Can someone give me links to download DaemonScript and "awxDTools for V4 - 64bit-version"?

Thanks,
    ~ Austin

awxDTools isn't needed anymore due to file associations of DT Lite.
    DaemonScript isn't working with latest versions.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I really needed awxDTools! Im so glad for this tiny script.

Cause I really want to use it, I think its better than daemon tools association feature with dobbeltclick and stuff..

Is it possible to get this script anyway somehow?

Comment

If i remember correct, it even doesn't work anymore.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          DaemonScript isn't working with latest versions.
          I want it for use with Alcohol, talk about selfish people.

Comment

hows that selfish? blazi clearly reported that he thinks it isnt working on latest / current versions of daemon tools...)

you want it for alcohol? you're on the wrong forum then matey... the forum here is focused on daemon tools (which explains blazi's answer), and we can't exactly mind read that you wanted it for alcohol...
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

@umpa
              Don't know whether it fits your needs, but this tool is still working with Alcohol120%.
              The usage of ACID can also be automized with it.
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
                hows that selfish? blazi clearly reported that he thinks it isnt working on latest / current versions of daemon tools...)

you want it for alcohol? you're on the wrong forum then matey... the forum here is focused on daemon tools (which explains blazi's answer), and we can't exactly mind read that you wanted it for alcohol...
                Daemon script has always worked with alcohol, I used it for use with both, had the download still be there I could 'STILL' use it with both as I have the old versions of daemon tools, but because it does not work with the 'latest version of YOUR tool' - no one gets to use it - THATS why its selfish. Get the drift ????

Once its released - thats it - its released 'as is' I understand the terminology to be so why remove a perfectly good program that works with the older versions perfect.

And all this because I lost the install program. !!!!!

Comment

oh so i suppose me not being able to run old 16 bit com files in windows vista x64 is microsoft being selfish too?...

sometimes progress / development in software means old tools are no longer needed / dont work anymore.. thats just how it goes, theres no selfishness about it..
                  my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Originally Posted by evlncrn8 View Post
                    oh so i suppose me not being able to run old 16 bit com files in windows vista x64 is microsoft being selfish too?...

sometimes progress / development in software means old tools are no longer needed / dont work anymore.. thats just how it goes, theres no selfishness about it..
                    Your not comparing like for like, the ability to run it is not the same as obtaining it. Daemon script still works with alcohol and older versions. Not everyone upgrades to the latest versions.

It's not even a big file, and not availabe anywhere else. Even someone who argues for the sake of it (if the boot fits) can see how bad this is. I'm pissed because I need the program for my system where I know it works, yet can't get it because it does not work with software I don't have, and you think this is ok?

Just think, before you post !

Comment

@umpa
                      Why do you think it was removed on purpose ?
                      There were some changes in Download locations and i'm pretty sure the "dead" links will be fixed.

In the meantime you'd better have also asked someone to upload DaemonScript
                      instead of speculating about selfish motivations

DaemonScript 1.6.2
                      awxDTools 32bit
                      awxDTools 64bit
                      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Thankyou !!! - yo da man !

It was Blazkowicz's comments that hit a nerv with me, his explanations fell short of what I expected as an administrator.

I could not complete this system without the program as I have to automate as much as possible as the person whom uses the computer cannot put discs in or even type for that matter, but pressing on an icon to start a game or play a dvd is a god send.

Once again - Thanks

Comment

Well, when i posted you didn't said you need DS for Alcohol and i only told you what applies to DAEMON Tools.
                          Also why talk much when a short answer is enough?
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

I must admit, when I read what Blaz wrote, it should be
                            obviously that he didnt want to harm anyone, he simple
                            answered SHORT got to the point.

Also it is bullshit to think that we removed it for selfish motives.
                            We will add a new DAEMON Script version soon.

I took over the development from Andareed and a new version
                            is on its way. It will support also DT Pro

Comment

+1 from me!
                              There's no point in questioning authority if you aren't going to listen to the answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X