Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omen: The future of Anti-Blacklists is near...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

running DT lite 4.30.3 and YASU it says "a required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed." and gives me an ok button. Whats weird is the very first time I installed DT, it worked (once). No hair left!!

Any advice would be v much appreciated!

Comment

YASU is blacklisted, therefore that error.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

are there any vista savvy programs that ar not b..listed???

Comment

noooo come back blazkowicz! come baaaack

Comment

@SeanyP321
            AFAIK last YASU version 1.5.8111 is not blacklisted by SecuROM 7.38.0006.

But maybe you better start a new thread concernig that multimedia dvd as we're going a little bit offtopic
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

A SR version number doesn't say anything Terramex
              Try to cloak in yasu and then kill yasu in task manager.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

will do;=I

Comment

Will DAEMON Tools Lite + Omen work with Crysis (1.2.1)?

Comment

Very much looking forward to this. The latest patches for Neverwinter Nights 2 stopped working for my image. I was wondering what happened but I found out it's using "SecuROM v7.39.005".

Barring some other user fault on my own end I think that's the reason it won't work anymore. Forced me to actually hook up my dvd drive :/ (lol forgot last time because I replug HD's now and then but don't have spots free)

Anyway, just wanted to talk about my appreciation for what you're doing, has saved me a lot of frustrations in the past, kudos ^^

Comment

Release date

Hi, is there a rough release date for Omen, like in April or May?

Comment

Hi, is there a rough release date for Omen, like in April or May?
                        Hi, is there a rough release date for Omen, like in June or July?***

Fixed for ROFL/LOL Value...

Also fixed because my game center is reopening soon and we are going to be taking up talks with DTools/Omen* for licensing/pricing!

*YASU currently, until Omen is released

Comment

OT:

Btw whats the word about solidshield/Tages ...this stuff is giving royal pain in the ass a lot more than any securom stuff.

Latest example updated solidshield on x3tc.exe (X3 Terran Conflict Version 2.1)

Cant run any longer with image ..must use original disc.

(dt advanced pro, vIDE drive)

Is there a fundamental change in this new tages version? Can it be defeated? Wazz da word in da scene?^^
                          Last edited by Sabrehawk; 13.06.2009, 04:27.
                          Guys vote for the threads you read to give
                          the rating system a place to live ^^

Comment

@Sabrehawk
                            Working fine here with 2.1 and Full Image - recreate your image with latest DT Pro
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

Oh !!!! Thanks will try ...!!!! That is good news..i thought it wasnt worth trying.
                              Guys vote for the threads you read to give
                              the rating system a place to live ^^

Comment

can anyone confirm that sr 7.40 will be handled for recent titles e.g. Armed Assault 2, FUEL, Street Fighter IV, Overlord 2 etc

Comment

Working...
                                X