Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Omen: The future of Anti-Blacklists is near...

Experienced User

useful link for future reference regarding securom DRM (reclaimyourgame) : Games with SecuROM 7

Are there any countermeasures regarding ProtectDISC blacklists in sight? That shit really sucks

Customer

I'm very sorry to say that Omen development has been abandoned.
    As a result of lacking correspondence & credit sYk0 isn't willing to contribute further apps for DT Soft.

As a personal note i'd like to add that there probably were also misunderstandings as sYk0's reference person at
    DT Soft isn't in charge anymore, but in the end i could only guess just why things progressed the way they did.
    Please refrain from speculations or finger pointing; that's of no advantage to anyone.

Thank you sYk0 for 4 years of neat tools which made gamers life so much easier.
    I wish you all the very best ...also for your new project
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Experienced User

Quote Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
    As a result of lacking correspondence & credit sYk0 isn't willing to contribute further apps for DT Soft.
    Who's stopping him to release a new YASU or even OMEN outside this forum? YASU is sYk0's creation, DT Soft should not have any control over it.

I also wish to thank sYk0 for all the great work he put in apps like CureROM and YASU in the past, and I also wish him all the best of luck with his future projects. Don't let any company's greediness stop you from what you do best, sYk0!

Customer

Quote Originally Posted by Reef View Post
    Who's stopping him to release a new YASU or even OMEN outside this forum?
    No-one, be assured there is something in the making which carries over features from Omen.
    Please bear with me for not disclosing further details.

btw. I didn't post that info as a DT Soft official ...cause I am none
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234