Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omen: The future of Anti-Blacklists is near...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omen: The future of Anti-Blacklists is near...

Just want to let you all know, that Im alive and still kicking (just on holiday at the moment)...

There will be a new anti-blacklist program (made by myself) released soon (don't ask when).

The things you might want to know about it...
    1. Supports SecuROM version(s) 7.00 up to and including 7.39.
    2. Supports SafeDisc version(s) 4.60, 4.70, 4.75, 4.81, 4.85, 4.90.000, & 4.90.010.
    3. Automatic detection and cloaking of device(s).
    4. Works with Daemon-Tools Pro and Lite (unlike some others), will also be compatible with Alcohol 52% and 120%.
    5. Backups, Yes, backups. Careful programming practices have been implemented into this new software to insure that the (your) systems integrity is left intact and fault free.
    6. Simplicity, It will be completely user friendly (unlike some others).

I will select (please dont PM me, if you do PM me consider yourself removed from any random chances of being selected as a tester) a few BETA testers at the end of the week, some of which have already been notified (you can PM me ), so they and myself can get testing.

Like I said above, Im currently on holiday, please dont expect any miracles the software, Beta or otherwise will NOT be release this week or the next.
    The community (as a whole) will be notified when it is ready for release.

You are welcome to leave comments here in the forums for discussion.

Regards,
    sYk0.
    Last edited by sYk0; 07.03.2009, 10:04.
    Mail:
    curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

I think anyone in our community (and not only beta testers) should build a statue for your hard work keeping up this hard and great work you're always doing. I will always appreciate your tools and I'm happy our community has a great treasure called "sYk0".

May the force be with you (I like the dark side ) always and best wishes for everything.

Comment

sYk0 you know that SR 7.39 with disc check is out on Necrovision
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        sYk0 you know that SR 7.39 with disc check is out on Necrovision
        Yeah Blazi... guess i'll have to see if my program is working with SecuROM 7.39...

I don't have Necrovision, anyone who does have it, feel free to PM so i can get some more info about SecuROM 7.39...

Regards,
        sYk0.
        Mail:

Comment

Thanks for your job!!

Comment

hope you have a nice holiday

Comment

Sweet!

Can't wait to see this new program, thanks for all the work you put into this sYk0.

Comment

I just want sYk0 for all the work he is doing :wink:
                and to add ta necrovision is using SR 7.38 not 7.39 as it was mentioned

Comment

Overclocked has 7.39 version

Comment

Originally Posted by Niko76 View Post
                    Overclocked has 7.39 version
                    As does Puzzle Quest: Galactrix

FYI: Omen is working with SecuROM 7.39 ...
                    Mail:

Comment

Originally Posted by chitan View Post
                      and to add ta necrovision is using SR 7.38 not 7.39 as it was mentioned
                      My Russian Necrovision is using 7.39.
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

My sons Fallout 3 with newest Patch v1.4.0.6 (German) doesn't work anymore.
                        DT & AS Customer. AS Support Team Member.

Comment

"doesn't work" can cover a multitude of things.. can you elaborate on it?.. .eg: emulation detected, please insert correct disk, crash etc...

more information helps
                          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

jusdging by the excitment this post has caused it makes me think i should stop searching for a solution until this program is released. My fiance has/had a multimedia dvd that she uses for her degree (no patches out there). at a whopping 90 pounds I backed it up as our dog likes dvds. The dog got it and now I have delved into the world of securom (v. 07.38.0006) and "a required secrirty module can not be activated". Does this mean as of right now there is no workaround out there?

Thanks

Comment

@SeanyP321
                              Click on the link in SecuROM message and tell us what it says there exactly.
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                              X