Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YASU 1.6.9040 doesn't cloak my Battlefield 2142 disc. Using Latest Everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YASU 1.6.9040 doesn't cloak my Battlefield 2142 disc. Using Latest Everything.

Hey, I'm running Battlefield 2142 v 1.5.

I tried mounting it in the newest version of Daemon Tools Lite (4.30.4.0027) , it didn't work. It asked me to put in the disc.

I then tried starting up Yasu (1.6.9040), and for the DaemonTools drive that had Battlefield in it, it said:
    "17:38:24 [ L:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
    "
    And it still doesn't start up. The patch is a year old and has never been updated since, but I still can't get it to load.

I'm also running windows 7, thats why I had to download the latest Daemon Tools Lite.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 24.04.2009, 23:58.

Is it saying to insert Original instead of backup or which exact error message?
    Is the game working fine with Original disk?
    And how did you created the image?
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 25.04.2009, 00:00.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

"Please insert Battlefield 2142 Install Disc and select OK to retry"

I lost my original disc, so I downloaded a Battlefield 2142 image on the internet. I still have my booklet with my serial number.

Comment

Without original disk no support, sorry. Ask publisher for an exchance disk.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by crewxp View Post
          "Please insert Battlefield 2142 Install Disc and select OK to retry"

I lost my original disc, so I downloaded a Battlefield 2142 image on the internet. I still have my booklet with my serial number.
          If you download an image with correct topology, you will be able to run the game. But still, it's better to ask the publisher to get another disk.

Comment

Working...
          X