No announcement yet.

Arma 2 Emulator detected+Yasu 1.6.9040+Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, thats what i did. Then to patch it, on some working keys it might say Wrond CD Key when patching it, on mine didn't. To patch it, Yasu /cloak it, mount image, run patch.

Then it came out with a message "insert original disk instead of backup"

You uncloak, exit Yasu, unmount image, exit DT Pro - DT will still sit in task bar, you need to exit from there aswell. Then normal procedure again, Run DT, Yasu / Cloak, mount image, play.

I hope it works for you

Comment

it does'nt work

Comment

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
        Yep, thats what i did. Then to patch it, on some working keys it might say Wrond CD Key when patching it, on mine didn't. To patch it, Yasu /cloak it, mount image, run patch.

Then it came out with a message "insert original disk instead of backup"

You uncloak, exit Yasu, unmount image, exit DT Pro - DT will still sit in task bar, you need to exit from there aswell. Then normal procedure again, Run DT, Yasu / Cloak, mount image, play.

I hope it works for you
        Might work for you, not here. Must be OS/Chipset/System Specific. Yasu/DT needs to be updated for a bullet-proof solution.

Comment

i've vista x64 and doesnt works too

Comment

can i have that mds pls? if i try to burn with mine nothing happen

Comment

Yeah it doesnt work for me neither, I'm on XP though.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the american release, when the american groups start cracking the game, no need for mounting and yasu and other software programs.

Ofcourse if in the mean time the guys from Yasu would release a new version that works too, that would be swell

Comment

Working...
              X