Arma 2 Emulator detected+Yasu 1.6.9040+Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 Emulator detected+Yasu 1.6.9040+Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027

Hi my friend,sorry for my English,but i have a problem with Armed Assault 2 and Yasu 1.6.9040+Deamon Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027...

This is the problem Emulator detected!"
    SecuROM has determined you are trying to start the protected application from a virtual drive. Please refer to the following procedure to remedy

I have formatted my pc with Vista Sp1 and Xp Sp3,32 bit and they give me the same error...

I have istalled only OS+MB driver...
    Please help me,pleaseee...

Try using DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced, mounting into virtual IDE drive, run DAEMON Tools Extensions, cloak SecuROM and close DAEMON Tools Extensions.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

try this:
      • Install the game - Full Installation.
      • Mount the Image in DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.4.
      • Use an anti-blacklisting tool, like Y.A.S.U v1.6.9040, to to avoid blacklisting of virtual drive(s).
      • After cloaking terminate Y.A.S.U using the Task Manager (Don't use the 'Terminate YASU' window that will pop up, but wait for the End Task window -> End now)
      • Play the Game!
      Upgrade your programs:
      DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

might also be a good idea to backup the registry keys too before killing yasu because killing yasu means your chances of the registry data being messed up (at least, until you reboot.. and even then...) are quite high
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Nothing to do,the error message appear all time...
          I don't know to do.

Comment

Originally Posted by ..::shiFt::.. View Post
            try this:
            • Install the game - Full Installation.
            • Mount the Image in DAEMON Tools Lite v4.30.4.
            • Use an anti-blacklisting tool, like Y.A.S.U v1.6.9040, to to avoid blacklisting of virtual drive(s).
            • After cloaking terminate Y.A.S.U using the Task Manager (Don't use the 'Terminate YASU' window that will pop up, but wait for the End Task window -> End now)
            • Play the Game!
            dosnt work

Comment

Yep.I got the same problem too. Using yasu and dt with mini image worked for the first few times and now it doesnt. I have reset pc since so I wonder if Arma 2 writes some new stuff to the registry on a reboot or something. It worked before with 1.0 and 1.01.

Are there any new versions of yasu in the pipeline that can deal with this??

Or is there another trick to getting the mini image working with arma2 ???????

Comment

I am also encountering this problem.

The method ..::shiFt::.. suggests does not work, either.

Comment

Originally Posted by plimmy View Post
                  Yep.I got the same problem too. Using yasu and dt with mini image worked for the first few times and now it doesnt. I have reset pc since so I wonder if Arma 2 writes some new stuff to the registry on a reboot or something. It worked before with 1.0 and 1.01.

Are there any new versions of yasu in the pipeline that can deal with this??

Or is there another trick to getting the mini image working with arma2 ???????
                  yasu 1.6 or dt lite ist blacklisted for the new patch 1.01 beta. hope fix this.
                  Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.06.2009, 18:07.

Comment

@plimmy
                    SecuROM version + blacklist haven't changed in 1.01 final.
                    Still working here with 'Kill YASU' method
                    Using Vista x86 + vSCSI of DT Pro.
                    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Now this is weird.....I have just booted up and done nothing different. And now it works. Weird. I did not do the closing method with task manager either. I started Yasu then clicked on cloak, then started DT then loaded mini image and now it works. I think that this closing with task manager is some kind of red herring. This may even be part of the protection built into the game. Some times it lets you use the mini image and sometimes it does not.

Anyway for those people who it doesnt work try what I have done........although it does not always work for me........weird.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
                        @plimmy
                        SecuROM version + blacklist haven't changed in 1.01 final.
                        Still working here with 'Kill YASU' method
                        Using Vista x86 + vSCSI of DT Pro.
                        yes with dt pro...

with dt-lite no way..!

Comment

Originally Posted by crank1337 View Post
                          yes with dt pro...

with dt-lite no way..!

Well why is it working for me now? And I am using DT lite

Comment

What is the version number of both YASU and DT?

Comment

with dt-lite dosnt work and with newest dt advanced 4.30.0305.0077 and SPTD 1.59 too...

look:

with yasu says me conflict with emulation software..

Comment

Working...
                              X