Image mount/unmount issues with vista ultimate x64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image mount/unmount issues with vista ultimate x64

Ok... I'm having Huge issues with DT 4.30.4.0027 and windows vista ultimate x64.

First, DT will mount an image, but won't autorun or even display the ISO's CD/DVD icon in the Drive listings under explorer which isn't exactly a major issue, but more of an annoyance. Secondly, DT will not unmount one image when I load another but rather keep the old image in memory and when I access the virtual drive from explorer it still shows the contents of the previous image. I try and unmount/remount several times, at which point the DT systray Icon will no longer accept any user interaction, and explorer becomes COMPLETELY unresponsive, resulting in a Blank "my computer" with no drive listings at all, and when I try and reboot the machine, Windows takes longer than normal to shut down, usually resulting in a hang on the "shutting down windows" screen forcing me to hard reset.

Any of you guys have any ideas here?

Hey I have almost exactly the same problem, using Vista. When I mount an image it will autorun only about %30 of the time. Double-clicking the CD icon in Computer does not run it. I have to restart several times to get it to run the program when I mount the image. I have also had to hard shutdown while trying to get this to work. Sorry I don't have a solution for you but someone please help us!

Comment

Working...
    X