Daemon Tools Lite Changed Desktop Resolution during startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite Changed Desktop Resolution during startup

Hi guys, I recently formatted my pc and reinstalled Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and installed all the latest drivers from nvidia, microsoft, gigabyte, and installed SP1 for vista.

After I installed all the updates I went on to install my programs (winamp, games, appz, etc) then I installed Daemon Tools Lite. I rebooted because it asks you to reboot in order to install that STPD thing and I noticed my screen resolution had changed when it booted back up because everything was really big. No biggy I log on type in my password, etc and change the screen resolution when the computer gets to the desktop. The annoying thing is that it keeps doing it randomly agian and agian (not every time I reboot it seems to be random).

It never happend to me before with the older Daemon Tools Lite that I was using before I reformatted... maybe I should downgrade lol

There's no reason that DTools or SPTD should be interfering with your graphics settings, but there's a few things you can try. First, I would try a different graphics driver. If you're not running the latest, get that. If you are running the latest, try downgrading to the next version down. You should also make sure you're running the latest version of SPTD (1.59 currently). Hopefully, one of those fixes will resolve the issue for you.

Comment

Working...
    X