Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: BF:V and UT2004? Ok with Daemon Tools.

Default BF:V and UT2004? Ok with Daemon Tools.

Can the latest version of Daemon Tools 3.44 mount BattleField:V and UT2004 OK?

I haven't got these games yet, but I want to get ready before my pre-orders are filled.

Kudos in advance.

New User

i've just received my copies of ut2k4, used clone cd to make an image of a "protected game cd" and sure enough, when its mounted w/ daemon tools and the ut2k4.exe is run, it pops up a message saying that emulation software was detected, go to http://www.securerom.com/emulation for details, it wont run, for now i am using the cd in all the drives until there is a fix

There won't be a fix to get CloneCD images to work - they won't! Use either Alcohol or Blindwrite image with DPM data, and wait for next Daemon Tools version for the blacklist to be fixed.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

does ut2k4 really blacklist dt (securom?!)

New User

i only tried clonecd b/c it has worked for me for all of my other titles, ill try blindwrite

I was not able to reate a working image of ut, but battlefield vietnam (safedisc 2.9) was easy :mrgreen:

I did a copy of BV using clone CD and it works fine without loading it as an image.

With me, when i buy a game, the first thing i do is back it up, then install it from the back ups. I was very surprised that BV ran with the copied disc in the drive.

UT2k4 DVD SE version gives me the same error. Anyone have any idea how long it will take to fix this blacklist? I'm having a LAN party in a week and I don't want to be swapping discs all night!

Misukin, or anyone for that matter. Can you explain to me how you got BF:Vietnam to work?? Ive been trying all night using Alcohol, Cd clone and Daemon tools to no avail. It still asks for the correct cd. Please help me out?

guys,
    use blindwrite5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast