No announcement yet.

Unreal Tournament 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welp, I still cant get it to work with the DVD version. I used Blindwrite 5 (v5.1.5.132);
    tried setting profile to Auto and ISO. When I do Auto, DTools (v4.36) says 'Unable to mount image. Invalid Image File'. When I do ISO, DTools mounts, but UT gives me the normal 'dont use backup, see securom.com' error.

Anyone wanna type up a walkthrough? Again, this is for the DVD, not for the CD version.

Comment

Please send the b5t (smaller file) to andareed@daemon-tools.cc for analysis.

Comment

Same problem

I'm having pretty much the same problem, epit, I'm going to e-mail you my b5t file, Andareed. Thanks for taking a look and trying to help us :-)

Comment

epit: For some reason, when I used Blindwrite (same version as yours) with profile "Automatic", dtools mounted my image without an error. The game still complained about a backup, but I was able to make the image. I wonder why mine worked, but yours didn't?!?!

Andareed: My b5t file should be on it's way. Thanks again for all of your help.

Comment

UT2004 CD KEY Error

Anyone experiencing "CD KEY INVALID. REINSTALL GAME TO CORRECT." error message?

We got the 3.46 to load and play, however if the system is turned off, or rebooted we have to reinstall EVERYTIME. This is happening on multiple systems, all with their own CD KEY.

Asus A7N8X-X BIOS 1004
            2500+ Barton
            512MB PC2700
            40GB WD 8MB Cache
            Geforce4Ti4200 128MB
            XP Pro

Comment

can you please give a walkthrough on how to get it to work with DTools? If so, I can tell you if I get a CDKEY error

Comment

Easy

Originally Posted by epit
                can you please give a walkthrough on how to get it to work with DTools? If so, I can tell you if I get a CDKEY error
                I dumped images using Alc120% set to Securom4/5 all default settings.
                Mount Image using DT 3.46, all Emulation Options On

Installed game, and rebooted. Clicked Icon. Game Runs fine. Turned Systems off. Powered back on. CD Key Error.

Comment

You're not using a DVD image if you get the options for Securom in Alcohol 120% (unless you have a newer version that I havent tried yet).

Comment

Sorry. CD version.

Comment

Working...
                    X