Boardmaker v6 - SecuROM 7.35.0008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boardmaker...more.

what do you mean that "it is working great with dtlite"?
    Why do you need dtlite if the boardmaker works with Alcohol 120? Is is that the Alcohol is a trial program and will expire in 15 days?
    When you used Alcohol 120, did you select to keep or delete the image after burning?

Comment

@ej38539
      My understanding is that ersatyle didn't burn that image at all, but used Alcohol for creation
      and DT lite for mounting the image. Please bear in mind ersatyle's intended purpose.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Board Maker 6.1.4

I was able to copy Board Maker 6.1.4 using the latest version of alcohol. Daemon tools just didn't do it. Followed these directions at alcohol's forum look for the post Creating an image of SecuRom Protected disk for the image and R.M.P.S. for burning the image

Comment

I just retried using Daemon Tools to burn Board Maker 6.1.4
          and it worked like a champ, must have been doing wrong but I got right this time

Comment

Copied Boardmaker Plus v 6.1.4 with Alcohol 120% v 2.01

Originally Posted by Werm View Post
            Hi, I made a backup copy of Boardmaker PlusV6.1.4 from the guide Werm posted. I didn't need to run it from DT or DTLite - the new version of Alcohol is slightly different, I don't know if that's why or not.

It pretty much made me an exact copy of the disc that I can put into my computer and run the software as if it were the original.

Thanks for all the posts - made it very easy.
            <--(looks like deadmau5)

Comment

For the record: DT Pro is also capable of burning RMPS copies since version 4.40.0311
              I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

please,

i could get a copy as .mdf and works imn alcohol120, after that i burnt the copy but after the installation the program detects that there is no 'autentificated cd' (original one). i am desperated because i want to work with a physical copy and not with virtual devices.

please tell me how to burn to a physical.
                Boardmaker 6.1.4

Comment

Have you already ticked RMPS in Alcohol's Emulation options ?

sdrmps6.png

Comment

I searched and found this thread from almost 5 years ago about making a disc image for Boardmaker v6 that you can emulate to run without a disc present.

I have a fully legal copy of Boardmaker v6.1 that I paid $400 for, but want to use it in a laptop with no disc drive. I’ve followed the instructions about using Alcohol 120 and tried on a couple computers. All seemed straight forward with no errors, but if I try to use the resulting disc (with an external drive), or emulate the disc image, I get a message its not the original disc.

I suspect they’ve changed their copy protection from 5 years ago. Has anyone succeeded recently in being able to make a disc image of Boardmaker v6.1 that can be emulated and will run ?

Note that I checked the Copy Protection type, and it is SecuRom NEW. I tried Alcohol 120 using SecurRom NEW as well as 5/6/7. In both cases, the resultant disc will seemingly install fine, but when I try to run the program (either with the copied disc using an external drive, or with an emulated image) I get the message that the Disc could not be authenticated.

Any help ?

Thank you.

Comment

tombet, have you applied any updates or service packs to the boardmaker software?

If your disc is still the old version 6.1.4 from 2011 (or maybe earlier), it should work just fine. I haven't used the software but I am guessing it has protection that is many years old by now.
                      the modern world:
                      net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Boardmaker v6 SecuROM 7 35 0008

Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??

Comment

Originally Posted by Helena View Post
                          Im trying to create a copy of Aliens vs Predator 2 for my other computer but it has SecuRom protecting it. Ive tried CloneCD, and also RAW, but none seem to work. How would I burn it??
                          experts can help, I also suffer from this problem, how to burn it? ...

Comment

Originally Posted by patinchuot View Post
                            experts can help, I also suffer from this problem, how to burn it? ...
                            First Step: Check the protection database or scan the disc with protection ID to determine the copy protection method in use.

Are you OK with creating an image file for your backup and then mounting it whenever you want to play the game, or do you want to burn a disc as your goal? Is the game you are working with Aliens vs Predator 2?
                            the modern world:
                            net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
                            X