Problem during installation in daemon tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem during installation in daemon tool

I have a problem,i am starting the installation guide and the programm starts installing,but i cant go over the activation step...Can anyone help me???

And which exact error do you get?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

And which DAEMON Tools version do you use?

Comment

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
        I am trying to install DAEMON Tools Pro 4.35.0306.0088 (JUST downloaded it off your site), and during the "Product Activation" sequence, no matter what options I select, it spins for a moment, then presents an Error dialog stating "The request timed out." I have no proxy, I have no internet access issues, my guess is your "activation server" is offline.

I have to say, it's REALLY annoying that I can't even INSTALL the program without talking to your nagware server. Seriously? Even Windows lets you install now and activate after the fact. This is SERIOUSLY aggravating and not confidence inspiring.

I've clicked retry about 30 times, unfortunately I didn't have the same luck as this guy:

Comment

Oh, cool, now I am getting "Invalid server response."

Comment

Just checked DAEMON Tools activation. There isn't any problem.
            Disable all security software and try again.

Comment

Just checked DAEMON Tools activation. There isn't any problem.
              Disable all security software and try again.
              I am having the same issue actually. Windows 7 home. DT Pro Advanced Trial Version v4.35.0306. Its coming back "Invalid Server Response" when I try to activate. I have even tried older versions. No luck. Been hitting retry for about a 90 minutes now. litterally. lol. Is the server down? Thanks for any and all help!

Comment

Originally Posted by epiphany1882 View Post
                I am having the same issue actually. Windows 7 home. DT Pro Advanced Trial Version v4.35.0306. Its coming back "Invalid Server Response" when I try to activate. I have even tried older versions. No luck. Been hitting retry for about a 90 minutes now. litterally. lol. Is the server down? Thanks for any and all help!
                I know this is an old post, but I have EXACTLY the same problem as this guy. Any help? It worked fine yesterday, but for some od reason I have to reinstall it.

Comment

im also getting this problem...

I tried installing on a windows 7 64bit machine, with no internet access and i got the error: "server request failed. Error code: 87"

thought this might be because of no internet connection so I connected via my cell phone to see if that would work.

tried again, and i still get the same error, even after disabling Avast and windows firewall

Im just trying to install the pro advanced TRIAL version.

Comment

Working...
                  X