Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compare: iPod Touch 3G vs iPod Nano with Camera, Zune HD preorder, which one to choos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compare: iPod Touch 3G vs iPod Nano with Camera, Zune HD preorder, which one to choos

Apple puts out amazing products – iPod Nano with Camera and iPod touch 3G doesn't today.

Some of us were expecting Apple to release the iPod Touch 3rd generation with a camera. It really surprised us when Apple announced the new iPod Nano with Camera and iPod Touch 3G doesn't. When iPod Touch 3G vs iPod Nano with Camera, Zune HD all release, people considering buying the device should know first which one to choose.

First, new iPod Nano 5th generation with Cameras

The iPod Nano, long beloved by joggers and the highly mobile now has a video camera, microphone, and speaker built in. The iPod Nano will now have a Cover Flow, Genius Mix, and Voice Over support, allowing you to read out the names of songs as they're played. The Nano also has a build-in pedometer and voice recorder.

iPod nano video camera Specifications
    * H.264 VGA video, 640 by 480 pixels, up to 30 frames per second with AAC audio
    * 15 real-time fun effects: Sepia, Black and White, X-Ray, Film Grain, Thermal, Security Cam, Cyborg, Bulge, Kaleido, Motion Blur, Mirror, Light Tunnel, Dent, Stretch, and Twirl.

It seems that's amazing to get an DVD to iPod Converter Suite (Tutorial: How to Convert DVD Video to iPod Touch/classic/nano) to convert DVD Video to iPod Naon 5G with Camera or convert iPod nano shooted video to other formats for playbacks. As well as the iPod touch 3G.

Second, Why no camera on the iPod touch

The iPod Touch pretty much looks and feels the same as previous incarnations, but now it has beefed-up storage and more reasonable pricing, and it really benefits from the new capability in iTunes 9 to manage your apps on the desktop. Anyone who tends toward downloading lots of apps knows that fumbling about as you try to position the icons logically for quick access is a constant hassle.

As for disappointments, the much-rumored news that a healthy Jobs would announce the availability of The Beatles' catalog on iTunes never materialized. With the Beatles version of Rock Band hitting stores today, that was a golden opportunity that Jobs is no doubt currently berating someone for missing.

Zune HD Review

The Zune HD is touted as "the first portable media player that combines a built-in HD Radio receiver, high-definition (HD) video output capabilities, organic light-emitting diode (OLED) touch screen, Wi-Fi and an Internet browser," by Microsoft.

Integration with Xbox Live is the selling point for the Zune HD, though the upcoming, so-called "Zune Marketplace" is vaguely described.
    Built-in HD Radio receiver with access to HD radio stations as well as additional channels multicasting in HD.
    OLED touch screen interface in 16:9 widescreen format display (480x272 resolution).
    HD-compatible output supporting playback of HD video files via HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) with an audiovisual docking station (sold separately) direct to an HD TV in 720p.
    Full-screen Internet browser, reported to be a version of Internet Explorer (IE) 6 that is customized and optimized for multi-touch and Wi-Fi enabled.

Of course, there are also many third part software for Zune HD users to Convert DVD Video to Zune HD, such as this DVD to Zune HD Converter for Windows users which going upgrade at Sep, 15th, you can first free download to try and find a good Zune HD Converter for your Zune HD.

Any way, I don't see any reason for me to upgrade my current iPod Touch, so I'll stick with my iPod Touch 1st generation device, BlackBerry and HTC T-mobile. But, if I ever want a music player that can shoot videos of my thumb, I know just where to go.
Working...
X