Resident Evil 5 DPM Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 DPM Info

Can anyone attach the DPM Info (.mds) for Resident Evil 5 NTSC-U? I am unable to extract the DPM info as it fails every time.

I've had this drive for over two or three years but for some reason it has a problem dumping the DPM information of games protected by the newer versions of Securom, I never had a problem extracting the DPM information of games protected by the older versions of Securom.

On another related note, does anyone know if it's possible to play backups of games protected by Tages yet? I want to make a backup of Stalker Clear Sky so I don't have to insert the disc when I play.

I would appreciate it if someone could help.
    Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
    Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Well, NTSC-U is only for movies and console games, not for pc games.

Also try different dpm speeds and also another drive.

Tages is possible with DT Pro.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

@Xtreme2damax
      Maybe this one works for you:
      Index of /thomas/DPM/Resident Evil 5
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

@Blazkowicz: I already tried several DPM measuring speeds which all failed. I also tried switching the DPM precision from high to low which fails as well.

For some reason my drive doesn't like the newer versions of Securom, I had no problems extracting DPM information for older games protected by older versions of Securom as mentioned.

My drive is a Sony DRU-810A, it is basically the only thing along with an HDD that I salvaged from my old computer when I built my new setup.

@Terramex: Thank you, I will try that now and let you know if it works.
        Xtemulation - Emulation News and Downloads
        Xtemulation Forums - Emulation Support

Comment

Working...
        X