ШШШ Daemon PRO Edition ШШШ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ШШШ Daemon PRO Edition ШШШ

I've been blacklisted from here a couple of times, but can I just say, that this does not mean I am not a loyal supporter of your program, and the shear amount of time and resources that the developers put into it.

But heres a suggestion, if you guys were to bring out a pro edition, with autoupdate features, with a XP look to it, I would be more than happy to pay for it, why, because you guys deserve it.

P.S. And hey, I'm sorry if I caused any troubles!

I've been blacklisted from here a couple of times
    ...behave :wink:

Comment

hmm, i fail to see anything serious they could put in a 'pro' edition which would make that edition to really deserve a 'pro', compared to the 'normal' version :P

Comment

Originally Posted by ,jACkdA\W
        hmm, i fail to see anything serious they could put in a 'pro' edition which would make that edition to really deserve a 'pro', compared to the 'normal' version :P
        No more limited to 4 drives.. :?

Comment

No more limited to 4 drives..
          well, yeah, needs maybe different for you and me...
          i still fail to see a point in having umpty-zillions of those, but that's just me...

Comment

hope i didn't missunderstand anything here but what is keeping you from paying for "regular" version that is out now of D-Tools? i don't care if it's pro or deluxe or Mega fancy Gold editon hehe, i pay anyway, love this prog, my windows can't live without it!
            On first day god created universe...on last day humans will destroy it!

Comment

Okay, some extra features the developers could put in for a Pro Edition...

» Break the 4 drive limit

» AutoUpdate

» Windows Explorer Integration - Just right click and mount an image

» Compressed image support

» CD protection identifier

» Email important info on updates & security features to Pro users only.

» Built in error logging & notifying.

All this in one bundle plus more - that be woth paying for!!!

Comment

» Break the 4 drive limit -> sorry, never

» AutoUpdate -> will be done in future release

» Windows Explorer Integration - Just right click and mount an image -> just check awxDTools or FastMount in our download section

» Compressed image support -> possible via plug-in in future release

» CD protection identifier -> nope

» Email important info on updates & security features to Pro users only. -> registered users get extended support already

» Built in error logging & notifying. -> going the M$ "spyware" way, or what do you mean?
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper
                  :cry: Why ?

Comment

Well, I can see that my opinions challange/conflict with those of others... I'm just making a suggestion, one that may see the development of daemon go alot further

Comment

Originally Posted by CapJack
                      Originally Posted by Copytrooper
                      :cry: Why ?
                      I think they are are not doing this because this is a contractual clause with their clients. They must have a limited gui in order not to compete them.

I may be wrong though... :wink:

Comment

Good point

Comment

Could the developers tell us why they will never break the 4 drive limit?

Comment

No. We don't want to discuss our decision. Please don't ask anymore
                            about the reasons. Just take it as it is. Seriously!

Comment

Well, that is an interesting reply, but okay I won't ask.

Comment

Working...
                              X