Clear All

• Daemon Tools 4.35 does not work

Windows 7 7600 rtm
    Daemon Tools lite 4.35
    Football manager 2010 10.1

After mounted the image, the game still request disc
    When I used DTL 4.30.4, it is OK

And when the new YASU come out?

You have Football manager 2010 Image yes? when you see error message when try install or when try to run game?
    Georgian Translator

Comment

DAEMON Tools Lite works well.
      You have problem with an image file, but not with DAEMON Tools. Recreate it from original disc using SecuROM profile.

Comment

@tangly
        From what i've read Football Manager 2010 isn't protected (maybe a simple DVD check).
        Which exact error message do you get ?
        Have you cross checked whether DTL 4.30.4 actually works after applying Patch 10.1.0 ?
        Does the original disc work ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

It is protected by SecuROM, but has activation (don't know about disc check also).

@Terramex
          Could be.
          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 02.11.2009, 17:11.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

@Blazkowicz
            Can it be you're mixing up Football Manager 2010 with FIFA/Fußball Manager 10 ?
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I confirm problem with the latest version of DTL 4.3.5.5, it stopped reading my Alcohol images (mdf/mds). Any combination of options RPMS/SafeDisc/SecuRom/LaserLock does not read my old, previously working images.
              And please don't say it's my fault because old version of DTL 4.3.0.4 DOES READ this image file easily.
              Are you going to investigate this issue? I've already reverted to previous version of DTL
              Best regards,
              gr

Comment

Originally Posted by grfam View Post
                Are you going to investigate this issue?
                First we need to be able to reproduce your issue; e.g. on my rig i can't.

Would you please provide some more information:
                Which operating system ?
                Where are your images located ?
                What kind of Alcohol images are these (CD/DVD, created with which profile) ?
                Have you also tried other image formats, or does the problem only occur with mdf/mds ?
                Originally Posted by grfam View Post
                Any combination of options RPMS/SafeDisc/SecuRom/LaserLock does not read my old, previously working images.
                Please ensure to disable all emulation options as they're generally not needed for images but only for burned media.

Comment

I was not precise enough in my previous post. I can mount the image but when I start the installer I get this message (with the latest version of DTL):

"Original disc could not be found or authenticated."

I'm running Windows XP SP3.
                  I don't know exactly the properties of the image file (dated July 2008) and don't know how to check them unless you tell me I can send you the mds file coz it's small
                  I only know that it was prepared with Alcohol v1.9.7 and in order to run it one should check RPMS emulation in DTL options.
                  Correction, apparently it's not needed to check anything (as you stated), I've just checked it by running the setup again (mounting with DTL v4.30.4).

That's all...

Best regards,
                  gr

Comment

Bad image, recreate it with DT Pro and New SecuROM profile.
                    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                      Bad image, recreate it with DT Pro and New SecuROM profile.
                      Ok, so please explain the mystery - why setup.exe can be executed and smoothly run by mounting it with the old version of DTL? What kind of improvement was implemented in the latest version of DTL that I have to recreate the image file?

Comment

Working...
                      X