• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similar Error

Hello. I'm having a very similar error.

Running:
    Win 7 Professional
    7 Sidebar v1.60
    Daemon Tools Gadget v1.0.1.0 (also tried the supplied file in this thread, registers as v1.0)
    DTLite v4.41.3.173

When I attempt to load the gadget that came bundled with DTLite 4.41.3.173 it tries to load and disappears with no error message (this only happens after I have loaded Sidebar 7 once. If I reboot and do not run the sidebar, it loads fine). When I attempt to use the DT Gadget supplied in this thread it stays open but displays a message in the gadget's window that reads "Error: Gadget initialisation error" and will proceed no further. Doesn't bonk out and close, but doesn't function either.

Any chance at some joy from the brilliant coders of DT on this one?

Comment

Please do not use gadget from this thread with new DTLite version. It won't work as expected.

Did you try to reinstall DTLite?

Comment

Sure did. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling DTLite and I also tried uninstalling the bundled gadget before running the one supplied in this thread. I have yet to get either to work. I thank you for being so quick on the ball, Sway. Anything you can recommend?

Comment

Please specify your Internet Explorer version.

Comment

Internet Explorer version is 9.0.8.112.16421

Comment

It seems it is compatibility issue with IE9. Our developers work on it now. I think the fix will be included to the next version.

Comment

Thanks so much for looking into it. Sorry to hear it's a basic compatibility issue, but it's great to hear that you and the team are on it. You folks are great! Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X