Drag and drop image file onto gadget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag and drop image file onto gadget

This is a missing functionality. I have gadget on all times, and when I have image opened in explorer, the easiest way to mount would be to drag and drop the image file onto the gadget to mount.
    This should be added in next release.

Thank you for suggestion! A possibility of implementing this functionality is investigated by our development team at present.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mikaka View Post
      This is a missing functionality. I have gadget on all times, and when I have image opened in explorer, the easiest way to mount would be to drag and drop the image file onto the gadget to mount.
      Came here to say the exact same thing, it's already set up in a way that makes it look like you should be able to drag and drop an image on it. If it's possible it'd be great.

Comment

I thought that would have been one of the gadgets main
        functions(Drag & Drop). No context menu either. Still the best though!

Comment

...when I have image opened in explorer, the easiest way to mount would be to drag and drop the image file onto the gadget to mount.
          I'm not talking bad about the suggestion, but in general the easiest way to mount in explorer is to associate a filetype with DT and just double click.
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Nice suggestion, I just made the same thread, wasn't looking for a thread just like it :P anyway, lets get that drag and drop ability

Comment

Working...
            X