• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uninstall ZoneAlarm toolbar.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I have tried to find the sptd file but it doesn't seem to exist. Deamon tool is desintalled but the error message is still there.

I'm on Windows 7. Does somebody have an idea?

Mat

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      Uninstall ZoneAlarm toolbar.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dazman View Post
        Just fixed it!

Thanks
        And yet you dont tell us how you freaking fixed it.. jeeesus fucking crist

Comment

Hello,

I've got similar issue, I'm really confused, I tried to follow the steps but Still I get the same error!

Can someone help me out?

Comment

Ive got the same issue and I tryed everything I found here and on google and nothing helped. I use COMODO FW and ArcaVir but disabling those wouldnt help. Just this msgs about Kernel Debugger over and over again. I am talking about Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.6 with sptd 1.62 and my os Windows 7 Professional

Comment

Sticky, it is D+ issue. Search for the option which requires a reboot (to disable), reboot and error gone.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

I got this problem too and im using ZA but i got no toolbar or atleast i cant see it on Remove/Add Program list or does it have some other name that ZoneAlarm Toolbar?

Comment

It has that name in Remove/Add Programs list.
                  Please list running processes from Task Manager.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
                    Ive got the same issue and I tryed everything I found here and on google and nothing helped. I use COMODO FW and ArcaVir but disabling those wouldnt help. Just this msgs about Kernel Debugger over and over again. I am talking about Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.6 with sptd 1.62 and my os Windows 7 Professional
                    Same problem.

Windows 7 64bit, comodo firewall (just disabled D+), avast 5 and talking about Daemon Tools Lite 4.35.6 (DTLite4356-0091).

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Marcows89, so you used the option to disable D+ which requires a reboot?
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

wait, wat d+ option? is this on the set up? and i followed all the steps for the registry editor but know sptd simply wont install, it says it cant open it or something

Comment

Good news, i have managed to get it working, after having the same problem that the original poster had.

First I did what Copytrooper succested earlier (alltought my regedit didn't let me delete everything from the sptd folder), then I downloaded the SPDT client from their homepage and it worked after reboot. Also I disabled DeepGuard from my F-Secure 2011 before intalling anything,but I don't think that it did anything, because I had tried it earlier.

Hope this works for you.
                          Last edited by Suprug; 14.11.2010, 15:31.

Comment

DeepGuard used to be to cause that error. Don't know if F-Secure brought the issue back.
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

Same problem, only security software I have is Comodo and Microsoft Security Essentials, tried reinstalling, tried doing all of that registry stuff, even tried running it in safe mode and it still had that error.

Any advice?

Comment

Disable Comodo's Defense+ and then reboot.

Comment

Working...
                                X