DT 4.3.55 & Windows 7 - Can't Add Virtual Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
    Did you try to disable/uninstall your security software? What exactly do you use?
    I didn't install any software when I installed DT Lite (I installed it right after I did a clean install of windows 7). Between I use NOD32 antivirus and Outpost firewall.

A few months ago when I had a T400 running windows 7 32 bit I was able to install DT Lite with both NOD32 antivirus and Outpost firewall running at the time. I just have a feeling it has to do with windows 7 64 bit and acpi function being disable.

Comment

Originally Posted by tsaber View Post
      I am having the same problem with my Lenovo Thinkpad, running windows 7 64 bit.
      Same here! My thinkpad is T410 with 32-bits winxp, and DT or Alcohol 120% returns 'ACPI must not be turned off in the BIOS', but there is no such option in the BIOS.

Comment

I think I'm having the same issues as everyone else though in device manager i also get a "not enough resources" error when the device is trying to be added, does it say that for you guys too?

i have a thinkpad t510, i updated the bios to the most recent version available by Lenovo but that didnt help.

Comment

Originally Posted by tsaber View Post
          I am having the same problem with my Lenovo Thinkpad, running windows 7 64 bit.
          I have the EXACT same problem also with a Lenovo Thinkpad!

32 bit Windows 7.

Comment

I have the EXACT same problem also!
            Is anyone adressing this issue at all??

Lenovo Thinkpad W510, 64 bit Windows 7.
            All brand spanking new!

Comment

I just sorted it on my Thinkpad Lenovo W510 (W7 64 bit), by installing (updating) the SPTD from 1.62 to the new one 1.72!
              There is an 32 bit version and a 64 bit version.

rebooted and volá! Finally!

Comment

update the SPTD to the newest:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Comment

Hi all
                  Seems the problem is very similar to the problem which was reproduced on HP Z-series systems

You need to use latest SPTD driver v.1.72 from DuplexSecure
                  Welcome to the dark side, my dear padavan. We have cookies

Comment

Working...
                  X