AstroBurn Lite crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AstroBurn Lite crashes

Every time I start Astroburn Lite it crashes. Whether doing it through Daemon tools or by the desktop shortcut. AHHH!
    It seems it may be trying to search for the update, but then crashes.

What OS are you using?

Please, find ProcDump tool at ProcDump [^]
    It is command-line tool which allows to dump process memory to a file.
    1. Unzip procdump.exe to C:\Dump
    2. Open Start menu -> All Programs -> Accessories and find Command Prompt item. Right-click on Command Prompt and use "Run as administrator" menu item to start standard system command processor with full administrative privileges. In case you do not use UAC, it will be enough if you login to your system as Administrator.
    3. In CMD window type:
    cd c:\Dump
    and press Enter to switch to C:\Dump folder where you have saved procdump.exe
    4. Start AstroburnLite
    5. Start procdump with the following parameters:
    procdump.exe -t AstroburnLite.exe
    6. wait while the problem appears.
    ProcDump tool will dump memory of AstroburnLite.exe process and write dump-info to *.dmp file, by default it will be saved to the same folder from where ProcDump was started.
    Find *.dmp file and send us.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by tbeoe View Post
      Every time I start Astroburn Lite it crashes. Whether doing it through Daemon tools or by the desktop shortcut. AHHH!
      It seems it may be trying to search for the update, but then crashes.

Don't know if you're still having this problem it it could be something else in your case. But I was having this exact same issue. After uninstalling MagicDisc, Astroburn Lite opened fine.

So if you have MagicDisc or something like it, maybe try removing it and see if you have better luck.

Comment

I had the same problem. I uninstalled MagicDisc (manually, didn't appear in the "Programme und Funktionen") and Astroburn works now.
        thx a lot, gl&hf, theMax

Comment

Working...
        X