problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem...

i am tyring to run yasu on my pc. i have no problem running in manually every time i start up my pc, however, i would not like to do this everytime. i will soon make yasu run on another few pc's that i have and i do not want to manually run it on every pc individually.

Does anyone have any advice or a solution to making yasu run on startup automatically. i have tried putting it into the start up folder and i have also tried doing it using the run : regedit option.. no luck so far and i have been trying for a very long time!!

thank you in advance.

Commandline Parameters:
    -s Silent mode (Using this when Y.A.S.U is active will hide Y.A.S.U in the system tray).
    -a Add to system start up.
    -r Remove from system start up.
    -x Terminates/Closes Y.A.S.U (only works if Y.A.S.U is already active).
    -c Enables Y.A.S.U Anti-Blacklist(s) for SafeDisc & SecuROM.
    -uc Disables Y.A.S.U Anti-Blacklist(s).
    -nosd No SafeDisc. Y.A.S.U will NOT hide any devices from SafeDisc.
    -nosdi No Intelligent SafeDisc. Y.A.S.U will NOT use intelligent SafeDisc Anti-Blacklist(s).
    -nosr No SecuROM. Y.A.S.U will NOT hide any devices from SecuROM.
    -nopc Disables Y.A.S.U permission checking.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

help me!!

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Commandline Parameters:
      ok i have seen this before but where do i put these. I have never done anything like this before i think i will need step by step from the start to get this done..

i have yasu in the deamon tools directory and that is it. i cannot do anything more.

please respond as soon as possible, and thankyou in advance.

Comment

You do them using cmd and then navigating to install folder of YASU.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

...or make a shortcut, open properties of the shortcut and add the parameter where it says Target
          after the last quotation mark (e.g. "C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Lite\YASU.exe" -a).
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

thanks for the advice. i used the regedit/ using run.

it works fine now i dont know how i got around it but it has started working.... thank for all of the advice!!!

Comment

Working...
            X