This bug exists after 1.3.7071 and till now.

1T Lite + YASU + 1 DVD-ROM + 1DVD±RW +Windows XP sp3.
You can click below links for details based on hardware above:
http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f40/%5B...securom-22643/
http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f40/yas...tml#post113200

2:Alcohol 52% 2.0.0.1331+ ACID + 1 DVD-ROM + Windows 7
16:11:54 A.C.I.D v1.2.10010 started...!
16:11:54 Alcohol52% v2.0.0.1331
16:11:54 Windows 7 Ultimate v6.1 (Build 7600)
16:11:54 Locale: Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
16:11:54 Detected 2 optical device(s), 1 physical & 1 virtual device(s)

16:11:56 * Cloaking procedure started.
16:11:56 1 device(s) successfully cloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx:
16:11:56 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:11:56 [
16:11:56 1 device(s) successfully cloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
16:11:56 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:11:56 [
16:11:56 * Cloaking procedure completed.

16:11:56 * Uncloaking procedure started.
16:11:56 1 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx:
16:11:56 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:11:56 [
16:11:56 0 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
16:11:56 [ G:\ ] Status = Ignored (does not require updating)
16:11:56 [
16:11:56 * Uncloaking procedure completed.
However,I did a trick.
I just copy Alcohol.exe & acid.exe to another path such as C:\acid\.
When I tried again,
16:42:05 A.C.I.D v1.2.10010 started...!
16:42:05 Alcohol52% v2.0.0.1331
16:42:05 Windows 7 Ultimate v6.1 (Build 7600)
16:42:05 Locale: Chinese (Simplified, PRC)
16:42:05 Detected 2 optical device(s), 1 physical & 1 virtual device(s)

16:42:06 * Cloaking procedure started.
16:42:06 1 device(s) successfully cloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx:
16:42:06 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:42:06 [
16:42:06 1 device(s) successfully cloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
16:42:06 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:42:06 [
16:42:06 * Cloaking procedure completed.

16:42:07 * Uncloaking procedure started.
16:42:07 1 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SafeDisc 4.xx:
16:42:07 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:42:07 [
16:42:07 1 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
16:42:07 [ G:\ ] Status = Successful
16:42:07 [
16:42:07 * Uncloaking procedure completed.
You can see somethins changed.It really cloaked DT/Alcohol's driver from Securom.
However,this method still has some bug.
1:Putting exe to C:\acid\ works, C:\xxx\yyy\ works
but C:\xxx\yyy\zzz\ not works or works sometimes.
2:If I click cloak,uncloak,cloak,uncloak......
Sometimes I still see
0 device(s) successfully uncloaked from SecuROM 7.xx:
I put this thread here as sYk0 has not stated that he/she will drop YASU/ACID.
I tested the latest ACID as no new YASU public is available.
Hope this thread may help for YASU/ACID 's debug.