Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DT fried my PC, can't even start up in safe mode

New User

Default DT fried my PC, can't even start up in safe mode

I installed DTLite and it gave me the standard Windows 2000 something and that I have to disable kernal debugger. I restarted my PC and I get a black screen after the "Windows is Starting Up" screen. It stays black and won't change. I'm running Windows 7. I tried looking at a guide for restoring my system, but I can't because it won't even start up in safe mode. The same thing happens.

I am 100% sure it is DT's fault because that was the only thing I downloaded recently and I only started having problems after I installed it. I have no idea how to get my PC to start back up again, even in safe mode.

Help please.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Trankt View Post
    I installed DTLite and it gave me the standard Windows 2000 something and that I have to disable kernal debugger. I restarted my PC and I get a black screen after the "Windows is Starting Up" screen. It stays black and won't change. I'm running Windows 7. I tried looking at a guide for restoring my system, but I can't because it won't even start up in safe mode. The same thing happens.

I am 100% sure it is DT's fault because that was the only thing I downloaded recently and I only started having problems after I installed it. I have no idea how to get my PC to start back up again, even in safe mode.

Help please.
    What is the version number of DTools that you installed?